Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you a Java programmer then?

Studying Computer Science and there is a Java module, I absolutely love Java the OO structure. I just want to get some experience in building something relatively big with at least 100 classes (though to some people that isn't big)

Studying Computer Science and there is a Java module, I absolutely love Java the OO structure. I just want to get some experience in building something relatively big with at least 100 classes (though to some people that isn't big)

Good luck, post on here when done (but start a new thread things get lost in this one), unless you go with my penis measuring idea in which case my lawyers will be in touch :P

• Like 1

Thanks, yeah I will do. Are you a Java programmer then?

Nah, I work in IT but more of a training implementation kinda guy, I use vb and SQL in my job but only on a basic level, I have in interest in what is going on and I've dabbled in various things such as html and making flash games and websites, but only ever learnt what I need to do what I need to do. I've never really looked at java, I might have a play with the google app tool box though see what I can do in there.

Nah, I work in IT but more of a training implementation kinda guy, I use vb and SQL in my job but only on a basic level, I have in interest in what is going on and I've dabbled in various things such as html and making flash games and websites, but only ever learnt what I need to do what I need to do. I've never really looked at java, I might have a play with the google app tool box though see what I can do in there.

Ahh I see

But is this a free kitchen going in? If so, you can hardly grumble.

I'd happily have my routine upset if my kitchen was sorted out. It really is a bit of a state. All the finish is peeling off the cupboards etc which is fair enough I suppose, but I don't expect it to be peeling off the worktops.

Also my washing machine hardly works at all, the dishwasher only works for half a cycle or so by wedging a 4 inch bit of wood underneath the front of it and the thermostat thing on our oven has gone.

The microwave, kettle and toaster work fine though (although the toaster regularly blows the circuit and my wife has broken the microwave plate thing by microwaving nothing for 3 minutes.

Fridge freezer works fine, thanks for asking.

(Beer fridge is conservatory running perfectly).

Glad to hear your beer fridge is working. Best to get your priorities right.

I don't mind it being done but as a lone confirmed bachorler I am set in my ways. Once it's done I'll be happy I'm sure.

Only thing is the HA may use it as an excuse for a rent increase (improvements) OK I am a long term tenant protected by huge increases and on benefits but things can change. Hopefully there won't be too much disruption and if I'm not there they can get on with it and maybe finish it quicker.

Not good... Got back to uni yesterday, so we had a few 'quiet' drinks, which, as usual, turned into a fairly heavy session. Ended up being sick all over, think it's the worst I've ever been. Me and my flatmate from Birmingham have been taking it in turns to be sick this morning.

I'm so glad I have nothing on a Monday!

Not good... Got back to uni yesterday, so we had a few 'quiet' drinks, which, as usual, turned into a fairly heavy session. Ended up being sick all over, think it's the worst I've ever been. Me and my flatmate from Birmingham have been taking it in turns to be sick this morning.

I'm so glad I have nothing on a Monday!

Sick all over what?

First proper week of January so the gym I work at has been absolutely heaving, mostly with new members which means I have been absolutely rushed off my feet for the past 12 hours.

I mus have helped out well over 100 people today and although I'm exhausted (with just 10mins to go!) it has been a hugely rewarding and productive day.

I fvcking love my job.