Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to a meeting today about the homeless and cuts in services. Members of the council and Peter Soulsby were invited to attend and defend the cuts but never appeared. Radio Leicester and East Midlands TV were there.

Even though there were good points raised I think some of the speakers may have been wrong in parts. A few thought they could not handle being moved out of hostels into shared housing but for many its the first step to independence..

Anyway filmed some of it and hoping to put it on YouTube. I am still undecided on some of the issues raised though. I was just reporting on it I do not have to agree. Would have been good to have reps from the council and Action Homeless to get Peter Soulsby for an interview he promised us.

Peter Soulsby is a cvnt. There's a proposed bus lane on Lutterworth Road that will run right into town. Apparently it will be better for pedestrians and cyclists.

It's going to be a nightmare for the next 2 years I live right outside where it's being planned. They've got to widen the road and narrow down the foot paths.

Just done my application for the sub-editor job. Was told I did not really have to do a written one but thought it best if I hand something over officially when I next see her. It will help her too as she can refer to it if asked why she made the choice. Still not advertised on the website though. Made the covering letter sort of formal.

Edited the film we took on Wed into one. May have mixed part one and two up but they were all seperate segments anyway. Would have liked a better sound quality but it will do for now. Some of the content may not help the cause though. A couple of people giving speeches would not convince a lot of people.

Peter Soulsby is a cvnt. There's a proposed bus lane on Lutterworth Road that will run right into town. Apparently it will be better for pedestrians and cyclists.

It's going to be a nightmare for the next 2 years I live right outside where it's being planned. They've got to widen the road and narrow down the foot paths.

Soulsby really is not a bad guy. It does suck that you live on the planned area but I do feel it will greatly improve the road.

Won £21 on roulette at bookies yesterday afternoon, paid for my night out. Woke up without a hangover, result! Today, got a phone call from my previous job, asking me if I want to go back. Would love to, but I'm at Uni now, but I would say the opportunity of having a full time job is appealing.

Been brilliant so far. Passed my driving test first time with 4 minors :D

Well done man, great feeling passing your driving test.