Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm pretty sure that £21 wouldn't even get me pissed on a night out let alone give me a hangover.

Oh, it does me. Which has the advantage of me spending less than my flatmates when we go out, even though there are a couple of us that can go out on the cheap.

lol You never struck me as the sort who plays roulette machines in bookies!

lol

Yeah man, if I go to place a bet then I might have a little play on the roulette. Just never win, so £21 off of £5 for me yesterday was pleasing.

Was OK. Time went quick at shop. Never left till 5.30. Never thought I'd be needed tomorrow but been asked to go in the morning. They have loads of volunteers and have to work shifts to accommodate all. Was going out but stuck on here catching up with posts.

Well that and being skint.

Shit.

I've been off booze for ten days now which is killing me, I never realised how much I actually needed a drink, terrible way to live. On the plus side the urge to have one is actually lowering and I'm getting more work done than I have for a while.

Also booked a few days in Dubai for the Racing World Cup on the way back from New Zealand.

Edited by MattP

That's not the only preference I should have stated :( . Never mind, he's very good at gardening.

lol

The small print always gets you!

I'm heading down to a mate's later to play poker. I'm terrible at it so I'm viewing it as a philanthropic visit

lol

The small print always gets you!

I'm heading down to a mate's later to play poker. I'm terrible at it so I'm viewing it as a philanthropic visit

Hold 'Em? Start by following the blackjack rule - only play hands that have a value of 20 or above in blackjack (pair of face cards, face card with Ace etc) or pairs above 9's. As you get used to what everyone else is doing you can start playing a few more hands if needed.

Edited by leicsmac

Found out that my missus is 6 weeks pregnant this morning with our first child - early days but really excited.

City doing their bit to make my day even better too!

Congratulations! :trumpet:

Hope everthing is alright.

Edited by Fox92