Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Found out that my missus is 6 weeks pregnant this morning with our first child - early days but really excited.

City doing their bit to make my day even better too!

Congrats. You should have put money on Woods to score 3 and City to win 4-0 too!

Congrats Paddy.

Leicsmac - Ta. I'll tell you how much I've lost lol

Won the first round so I was always in the black :scarf: lost third on the last card.

Came home with more than I left so happy overall.

(Drinking didn't help my poker skills)

I'm housing sitting my uncles house at the moment which is next door to one of my best mates houses, he came over before and asked who the old lady was in my backyard this morning. I didn't know there was an old lady in the backyard. The issue is i think it was the neighbour on the other side as she despise my uncles dog and she's called the cops on it a few times. Now i'm worried she has done something to the dog, what should i do?

I'm housing sitting my uncles house at the moment which is next door to one of my best mates houses, he came over before and asked who the old lady was in my backyard this morning. I didn't know there was an old lady in the backyard. The issue is i think it was the neighbour on the other side as she despise my uncles dog and she's called the cops on it a few times. Now i'm worried she has done something to the dog, what should i do?

Kill her

• Like 1

Won the first round so I was always in the black :scarf: lost third on the last card.

Came home with more than I left so happy overall.

(Drinking didn't help my poker skills)

Top bombing. :thumbup:

Did the advice help?

Still coughing up crap from when i was ill earlier in the week, a bit of blood in it though :unsure:

Doctor. ASAP. Coughing up any level of blood is something that needs to be checked out.

Still coughing up crap from when i was ill earlier in the week, a bit of blood in it though :unsure:

How much is a bit? Flecks? Bright red or dull? Is it frothy?

Doctor. ASAP. Coughing up any level of blood is something that needs to be checked out.

Not necessarily. Can be a result of prolonged hard coughing or other benign reasons,

Edited by Parafox

I just edited that last post...

It can be indicative of something more sisister but in a normally healthy person who has had prolonged coughing episodes it may be nothing more than tiny ruptures of blood vessels in the airways/lung. If it was persistent over a few days or acutely worse or the person is a smoker, or has a history of respiratory illness like asthma, then it should be checked. Age may be a factor also...

Edited by Parafox

I just edited that last post...

It can be indicative of something more sisister but in a normally healthy person who has had prolonged coughing episodes it may be nothing more than tiny ruptures of blood vessels in the airways/lung. If it was persistent over a few days or acutely worse or the person is a smoker, or has a history of respiratory illness like asthma, then it should be checked. Age may be a factor also...

You learn something new every day, Cheers. :thumbup:

I've done some cleaning. The kitchen work surfaces that are being taken out and replaced. About emptied the kitchen. Even my microwave is in my living room now. All that is left is a washing machine, fridge freezer and a chest freezer that is being dumped.

Oh and a couple of plates in the sink.