Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had a call from the kitchen design company. It was to check everything was OK for tomorrow. He said hopely it will all be done in a week or just over. Also said there should be more cupboard space. I said I needed overhead cupboards because of bending down which TBH has been the worst thing about the ones in now and there is not much room to put stuff. He he'll keep a check on how things are going.

So it's something to look forward to this year.

Top bombing. :thumbup:

Did the advice help?

Yep. Although in the final hand, in the round I won, I was the large blind so i went in with a 3 and a 2. Two 3s followed in the next three cards, then the last card was a 2! lol

Yep. Although in the final hand, in the round I won, I was the large blind so i went in with a 3 and a 2. Two 3s followed in the next three cards, then the last card was a 2! lol

lol Nice stuff. Sometimes you've just got to go for it!

Now you've got me hankering to play 'The Game' again...need to get up to Dusk Till Dawn soon I reckon!

Mrs. Woolers finally sent you for a colour blindness test after raiding the January sales for some new shirts?

:D

Mrs Woolers is the reason I've got to go there in the first place!

I've not a new shirt for ages. In truth I'm banned from buying new clothes (since I'm dieting) and none of my existing ones fit me. Its motivation to lose some weight.

I realise everyone says this but I do wonder if I have some underlying problem as I don't eat or drink much. In fact I eat very little and I eat healthily. I also only drink beer on a weekend now and I don't go mad on it.

I do generally have a glass of wine or so a night, but thats about 200 calories a glass.

I do a fair amount of walking etc, nothing major, but I'm hardly a couch potato.

I've put on 2 stone in 5 months. I've also been having extreme pain which I got diagnosed as IBS but I do wonder if there isn't something more sinister.

In truth I expect my metabolism is just appalling and I'm destined to be a fat man for the remainder of my days before succumbing to some heart issue. I would like to live to a ripe old age though, so I want to get back in some sort of shape.

Mrs Woolers is the reason I've got to go there in the first place!

I've not a new shirt for ages. In truth I'm banned from buying new clothes (since I'm dieting) and none of my existing ones fit me. Its motivation to lose some weight.

I realise everyone says this but I do wonder if I have some underlying problem as I don't eat or drink much. In fact I eat very little and I eat healthily. I also only drink beer on a weekend now and I don't go mad on it.

I do generally have a glass of wine or so a night, but thats about 200 calories a glass.

I do a fair amount of walking etc, nothing major, but I'm hardly a couch potato.

I've put on 2 stone in 5 months. I've also been having extreme pain which I got diagnosed as IBS but I do wonder if there isn't something more sinister.

In truth I expect my metabolism is just appalling and I'm destined to be a fat man for the remainder of my days before succumbing to some heart issue. I would like to live to a ripe old age though, so I want to get back in some sort of shape.

Keep a food diary for a week. Write down literally everything you eat and drink and tot up the calories each day (you can use something like this http://caloriecount.about.com/ for unlabelled products). A lot of people actually consume way more than they think they do. Also try not to let the fact that you're recording it affect your eating habits, you tend to get people eating less/healthier when they're keeping a diary because they know it's being recorded.

Keep a food diary for a week. Write down literally everything you eat and drink and tot up the calories each day (you can use something like this http://caloriecount.about.com/ for unlabelled products). A lot of people actually consume way more than they think they do. Also try not to let the fact that you're recording it affect your eating habits, you tend to get people eating less/healthier when they're keeping a diary because they know it's being recorded.

Good advice - I've been doing this for some time - a paper system, with rough guesses on calories.

I'm well below the RDA of calories for men every day, apart from the odd Saturday if I do go drinking (few and far between now with a little boy!)

One thing that I have noticed is that eating any amount of carbs (bread really for me) makes me feel bad and that I very rarely eat a proper breakfast (I usually skip this meal and only have a berocca, maybe a banana)

Mystery as to why I've put on so much weight. I do hope I'm not dying.

Good advice - I've been doing this for some time - a paper system, with rough guesses on calories.

I'm well below the RDA of calories for men every day, apart from the odd Saturday if I do go drinking (few and far between now with a little boy!)

One thing that I have noticed is that eating any amount of carbs (bread really for me) makes me feel bad and that I very rarely eat a proper breakfast (I usually skip this meal and only have a berocca, maybe a banana)

Mystery as to why I've put on so much weight. I do hope I'm not dying.

You wouldnt be putting on weight if you had something sinister. Extreme, unplanned weightloss is when you should be concerned.

Took me ten minutes to walk to the shop and get some bacon, like an ice rink walking down the street.

My productivity has been zero today, I was going to work but spent the day watching series 3 of Breaking Bad instead.