Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spent the last hour looking for my phone, turns out it was on the setee but the dog was using it as a pillow!

A similar thing happened to me yesterday... I was looking for the TV remote - it was being used as a cat pillow! lol

Kitchen half done. They have made good progress so should be done by the weekend. I was hoping the editor would be at the meeting today for the Mag to formally apply for the part time vacancy but they were busy elsewhere.

Off out soon to The Word event at the Y theatre. It was cancelled in December so never got to read my Xmas poem I had prepared. Supposed to be revueing it tonight for the magazine. Ticket may be refunded as expenses.

Six of us (which is myself, two of my flatmates and three girls we get along with who currently live in the flat next door) found, and secured, a house after months of looking. Just got to make sure I pass this year now... Got my networking, and database, exam tomorrow. Not too confident on the database part of the exam, been revising for weeks and still find the er relationships and all that hard to understand. Hopefully will get a early night in tonight and wake up in the morning feeling fresh, clear and ready to go.

Got my drivers licence!

Congrats!!!

I got some good news in work today after I thought my boss was getting pissed off with me asking for further training. He's arranged for me to get the training required as well as enquiring about me going to another dept one day a week to get practical experience.

Went to the Y theatre for the Monthly Word. Good night. Guest performer Rob Gee. Very good. He's appeared with quite a few well known people Jimmy Carran others I forget unless I look at the flyer. Also been on Radio 4.

Told a story about his head getting bigger. Hilarious. Well I thought so anyway.

Six of us (which is myself, two of my flatmates and three girls we get along with who currently live in the flat next door) found, and secured, a house after months of looking. Just got to make sure I pass this year now... Got my networking, and database, exam tomorrow. Not too confident on the database part of the exam, been revising for weeks and still find the er relationships and all that hard to understand. Hopefully will get a early night in tonight and wake up in the morning feeling fresh, clear and ready to go.

Good luck. Don't know why, but I always eat a banana about 45 mins to an hour before something like an exam or test. Always seems to help. Actually, I'm not sure if it does help because I've not tried it without eating a banana for ages.

Got my drivers licence!

HIGH FIVE

Good luck mate, if it doesn't go to plan you can always retake it in the summer!

Spent 5 hours in the library today, and having a day session in their tomorrow, exciting.

Congrats!!!

I got some good news in work today after I thought my boss was getting pissed off with me asking for further training. He's arranged for me to get the training required as well as enquiring about me going to another dept one day a week to get practical experience.

So, yes, you are pissing him off. :D

So, yes, you are pissing him off. :D

lol

If I was really pissing him off he'd find a nice project, like Asset Mapping to stick me in, where I'd have to drive around all the sites and say "Yes. The site is still there."

That sounds great. A quick yes to all and then off to the pub.

Some of the run men used to drive up to a site and instead of inspecting it, looked at it, then **** off home at 10am and closed the jobs off on their toughbook at home. Then trackers were added to all the vans which quickly stopped this.

Just to prove to the doubters that I do apply for jobs.

Thank you for your online application.

After careful consideration, we have decided not to take your application forward. After considering all of the applicants, we felt that other candidates more closely matched the requirements of the role.

Thank you for expressing an interest in this opportunity with Maplin and we would like to wish you every success for the future.

Yours sincerely

Unusual to get a reply.

I'll make sure i avoid your area. PS. Heart game was good on Saturday lol

**** you, first away game I've been to for Heart as well ): absolutely gave it to the team after though, Friday night will hopefully be better!