Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just to prove to the doubters that I do apply for jobs.

Thank you for your online application.

After careful consideration, we have decided not to take your application forward. After considering all of the applicants, we felt that other candidates more closely matched the requirements of the role.

Thank you for expressing an interest in this opportunity with Maplin and we would like to wish you every success for the future.

Yours sincerely

Unusual to get a reply.

**** the haters

Just to prove to the doubters that I do apply for jobs.

Thank you for your online application.

After careful consideration, we have decided not to take your application forward. After considering all of the applicants, we felt that other candidates more closely matched the requirements of the role.

Thank you for expressing an interest in this opportunity with Maplin and we would like to wish you every success for the future.

Yours sincerely

Unusual to get a reply.

I'd be interested to know how Maplin do select their staff.

From what I can tell, most of them didn't evolve properly.

9.27am. Arrive at work (late). Commence killing time.

10am. Killing time.

11am. Killing time.

11.51am. Leave for lunch (early).

1.42pm. Get back from lunch (late). Commence killing time.

2pm. Killing time.

3pm. Killing time.

4pm. Killing time.

4.32pm. Going home (early).

Repeat.

What do you do? I've had a manic day. Barely had time for FT. What is the world coming to?

Good luck. Don't know why, but I always eat a banana about 45 mins to an hour before something like an exam or test. Always seems to help. Actually, I'm not sure if it does help because I've not tried it without eating a banana for ages.

Good luck mate, if it doesn't go to plan you can always retake it in the summer!

Cheers lads! Went ok, but never dwell on them.

I'd be interested to know how Maplin do select their staff.

From what I can tell, most of them didn't evolve properly.

It must be something else, because none of us evolved! We've been the same model for a couple hundred thousand years. Some models have died out of course, but our model is still the same as it ever was yo.

Ever tried their 15+ Manuka honey? A teaspoon or three of that pisser a day is good for us. You're right, the prices are a rip off though.

Not tried that mate, just was having a look at minerals and vitamins and chlorella. They were charging over the odds for chlorella especially as they use fillers when its much cheaper elsewhere with pure chlorella ...

9.27am. Arrive at work (late). Commence killing time.

10am. Killing time.

11am. Killing time.

11.51am. Leave for lunch (early).

1.42pm. Get back from lunch (late). Commence killing time.

2pm. Killing time.

3pm. Killing time.

4pm. Killing time.

4.32pm. Going home (early).

Repeat.

It's amazing what you can get away with if you act like you're in the right with some front. I bet your desk is stacked full of shit, looked stressed but in reality its pointless paperwork from 2010.

The last job I worked for a company I had a contract for 40 hours a week, Mon-Fri,. I arrived at 8.30 every morning, had a hours lunch and then left at 4.30. I did this every night saying goodbye to everyone casually strolling out the door like it was totally normal and no one even noticed for 3 years.

It's all about confidence and image. I can imagine you would pull it off piece of piss.

Edited by MattP

It must be something else, because none of us evolved! We've been the same model for a couple hundred thousand years. Some models have died out of course, but our model is still the same as it ever was yo.

Not really. Anatomically we reached our modern form 200,000 years ago, but reaching modern behaviour took a while longer. We've changed a fair bit since the first AMH's existed, just not enough to be considered a new species.

Thought of the day: If your dog shits on the pavement, you have to bag it up or be fined. If your horse shits on the pavement, it's fine. And horses shit a lot.

The local horse riding school are always shitting outside my house where I park my car, more than once I've considered scooping up my dog eggs and leaving them outside their door so the can see how unwarranted shit feels like.

It's amazing what you can get away with if you act like you're in the right with some front. I bet your desk is stacked full of shit, looked stressed but in reality its pointless paperwork from 2010.

The last job I worked for a company I had a contract for 40 hours a week, Mon-Fri,. I arrived at 8.30 every morning, had a hours lunch and then left at 4.30. I did this every night saying goodbye to everyone casually strolling out the door like it was totally normal and no one even noticed for 3 years.

It's all about confidence and image. I can imagine you would pull it off piece of piss.

And a few brain cells so when you are asked a few questions you sound intelligent enough to make it sound like you are on top of everything. Oh i'm at work typing this lol

**** you, first away game I've been to for Heart as well ): absolutely gave it to the team after though, Friday night will hopefully be better!

Yeah i've been to Adelaide twice and we've been flogged both times, still enjoyed the weekend great laugh. When heart scored i thought i saw you on TV but don't think i did.

Yeah i've been to Adelaide twice and we've been flogged both times, still enjoyed the weekend great laugh. When heart scored i thought i saw you on TV but don't think i did.

I made it on in the second half, took a photo of the recording and everything!