Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Meeting at Apex with DNO team Senior ones were there. Applications for Sub-editors roles have not closed yet so nothing definate as I thought but should know next week. Confident but the procedures have to be gone through because the project is funded by outside sources so the selection process has to be legal and above board.

Discussed how to take things forward. Website may have to be change to make it look more like a news site. Talked about doing drop in's at places and doing random interviews and discussed the radio side of things.

If anyone is interested the Mayor is at the Haymarket tomorrow from mid day. Go along and meet him and maybe even ask him a question or two. I will be there reporting his responses.

pretty long day. At lunch time went to the Haymarket to see Peter Soulsby the Mayor. Got to film in and the bloke with me asked the questions. One of the questions was what is happening with the big screen?

He replied that is proposed that it be taken down. When asked how the saved money would be spent he said he would like to see some things to make the area more pleasant and have attractions,

Will need to revue the video to get the precise quote. Going to have the clip uploaded to YouTube and maybe the DNO website. He promised to give an uin depth interview and suggested we go to his office to do it.

Sounds good. Even the Mecury has to book an appointment for that. Feel privileged.

Then did the usual writers' club and gaming club. Left that early to go to the Crumblin' Cookie where there was a performance being put on by a drama group. It centred around the subject of poverty and how a chain of circumstances could send a person downwards. It was mainly improvised by three actors. Won't bore you all with the details but one was a bloke in a decent job. His wife became ill and he started to take more and more time off to look after her. She died he lost his job which depressed him and finally he lost his house because of falling behind with the mortgage. It ended up with him being in a pokey flat and taking to drink.

No happy ending.

Last week, whilst going about my daily job in the gym qI was pinned up against the wall and threatened by a man who said (read: shouted into my face) that he wanted to:

"smash my face in, go to prison, then smash it in again now fvck off you little bastard"

That incident has been delt with internally however today, completely unrelated, again I was doing my job and another guy said:

"One day when you're walking to the car park, I'm going to fill you in"

Then later on, as I was Flyering in town another guy came up to me, made his fingers into a gun and 'shot' me in the face... On THREE separate occasions!!!

I had literally never seen any of these three guys before, not done anything wrong but all of a sudden it seems like the whole of Leicester want to kill me!

Edited by blue-army-andy

lol Andy. You must have a face people want to punch or your doppelgänger is going round ****ing up people's lives.

Work is beyond tedious now.

I made roast red pepper and chilli tomato soup for StepFoxy4 and it is great.

Lifted the dough, I made the other night, out of the freezer so I can make pizzas tomorrow.

It's all rock'n'roll here.

On the plus side, the bitch,who made work extremely difficult for me last year, had a meeting with my boss today and came out of it crying :D

Andy, you're not a Richie Wellens look alike are you?

No but if to train in the gym I work at I know exactly who you mean!

Sorry Andy, I didn't realise it was you,thought you were the tugger that gave my misses his card and told her to ring him'!!!!!!

Not me me old fruit, my skills with the ladies are notoriously gash anyway.

Some guy has been hitting on my mum while she's at the gym trying to lose a bit of weight. She's 60 years old and happily married. This guy won't leave her alone and keeps whispering shit like "i want to lick your fat cheesy toes" to her while she's on the rowing machine. She says this guy is always hitting on old women, he walks around with a tight vest staring at himself in the mirror and flexing his lats, trying to get old lady's attention. My mum says there's an 80 year woman there who goes in to do stretches, apparently this guy pretends he wants to help her stretch but is actually touching her inappropriately. Seems like a proper sicko. Me an my boys have found out who he is and have started threatening him. If he tells my mum he wants to "eat her crusty axe wound" one more time he's gonna get got.

Not me! Feet are horrendous, particularly mine after a long run, more like a dinosaurs foot/claw

Last week, whilst going about my daily job in the gym qI was pinned up against the wall and threatened by a man who said (read: shouted into my face) that he wanted to:

"smash my face in, go to prison, then smash it in again now fvck off you little bastard"

That incident has been delt with internally however today, completely unrelated, again I was doing my job and another guy said:

"One day when you're walking to the car park, I'm going to fill you in"

Then later on, as I was Flyering in town another guy came up to me, made his fingers into a gun and 'shot' me in the face... On THREE separate occasions!!!

I had literally never seen any of these three guys before, not done anything wrong but all of a sudden it seems like the whole of Leicester want to kill me!

Are you sure you've not criticised their physique and said they look like Popeye? :whistle:

Are you sure you've not criticised their physique and said they look like Popeye? :whistle:

Ha I was waiting for some one to pick up on that!

That was the first time I've ever commented on somebody's shape outside of others clients. It more because he has specifically changed his arms to look like there is a major imbalance but (like a lot of people including myself) he probably doesn't see it in the mirror.

That said, he has big biceps which is what he wants so is probably happy - that's the important thing, not what I think!

Some guy has been hitting on my mum while she's at the gym trying to lose a bit of weight. She's 60 years old and happily married. This guy won't leave her alone and keeps whispering shit like "i want to lick your fat cheesy toes" to her while she's on the rowing machine. She says this guy is always hitting on old women, he walks around with a tight vest staring at himself in the mirror and flexing his lats, trying to get old lady's attention. My mum says there's an 80 year woman there who goes in to do stretches, apparently this guy pretends he wants to help her stretch but is actually touching her inappropriately. Seems like a proper sicko. Me an my boys have found out who he is and have started threatening him. If he tells my mum he wants to "eat her crusty axe wound" one more time he's gonna get got.

I'll get the missus to join this club , That'll soon cure him of his sordid tendencies. :)