Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Some guy has been hitting on my mum while she's at the gym trying to lose a bit of weight. She's 60 years old and happily married. This guy won't leave her alone and keeps whispering shit like "i want to lick your fat cheesy toes" to her while she's on the rowing machine. She says this guy is always hitting on old women, he walks around with a tight vest staring at himself in the mirror and flexing his lats, trying to get old lady's attention. My mum says there's an 80 year woman there who goes in to do stretches, apparently this guy pretends he wants to help her stretch but is actually touching her inappropriately. Seems like a proper sicko. Me an my boys have found out who he is and have started threatening him. If he tells my mum he wants to "eat her crusty axe wound" one more time he's gonna get got.

I know who he is, think he posts on here, called BigJohnStedder lol

Got the results back from my exam today, passed it. I was worried because I thought I hadn't done enough, but I'm pleased having passed it. Decided I'm quitting gambling today as well, and starting over in Feb, saving ££ in the process.

Went on the other night, was someone's birthday. His sister, who is one of my flatmates, made him a cake. Anyway, got back, only about three of us up, and one of my flatmates got the cake out of the fridge and dropped it. Needed to hide the 'evidence', so he launched it out the window (and we live on the top floor of halls). Could have hit someone, considering it was on a plate still as well.

Good day. Got an email for Astrium inviting me to an interview day at their assessment centre late in February. Obviously bricking it at the thought of standing up in front of a humourless, emotionless panel and being peppered with questions, but at least I'm in with a chance of getting a job there.

Some guy has been hitting on my mum while she's at the gym trying to lose a bit of weight. She's 60 years old and happily married. This guy won't leave her alone and keeps whispering shit like "i want to lick your fat cheesy toes" to her while she's on the rowing machine. She says this guy is always hitting on old women, he walks around with a tight vest staring at himself in the mirror and flexing his lats, trying to get old lady's attention. My mum says there's an 80 year woman there who goes in to do stretches, apparently this guy pretends he wants to help her stretch but is actually touching her inappropriately. Seems like a proper sicko. Me an my boys have found out who he is and have started threatening him. If he tells my mum he wants to "eat her crusty axe wound" one more time he's gonna get got.

My mum looks fairly young for her age, Once, we were walking to her car, a chav around my age (I was about 17 at the time) rode up on his bike and started to flirt up a storm with my mum ( who was 42 at the time) After he has finished, my mum said coolly "Meet my son, he is over there and he is about your age". The look on the chav's face was priceless and he swiftly rode off!

Started toxicology. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing that I was already aware of most of the stuff we discussed (ricin, arsenic, mercury, thallium...). However the greatest line from a lecturer ever:

"It (thallium) still shows up after cremation. Consider that in future..."

Anyone else participate in Rock Up In Red day at work or wherever today? Was all to raise awareness and funds for the British Heart Foundation. We, obviously, had to wear red to work, and if you wanted to you could have hair sprayed red, or nails and lips painted red. I opted for hair!

A decent day really, though am working at 6am all day, same Sunday, then in Liverpool again Monday :(

Why do women make things so difficult? At weekends I usually take my missis to work in Shepshed when its her shift that's on. I was hoping I may be able to take her there for about 7am (she doesn't start til 745am) but that'd make me late for work. The job I'm off to is big, awkward and crucial its done by Sunday. There's 3 other lads working with me but I don't want to be responsible for holding the job up.

She could get a bus from here at 715am and arrive in Shepshed by 733am. She could make it to work from the bus stop in 12mins if she pulled her finger out. Another alternative is that her workmate who comes from the opposite direction does a 2 min detour in his car to pick her up from the bus stop, so they're both there by 740am at the latest. As I promised her she wouldn't have to get the bus she's now refusing to saying she'll get a taxi. £15 on a taxi is money we can ill afford, especially when it means the first 2 hours of either my wage or her wage tomorrow will only be paying for her to get to work.

Women are dicks

I was told the interview with the mayor was on the website (link below) but can't see it. Can't see it on the Down Not Out Facebook page either.

Found it. I was the cameraman.

http://youtu.be/o4gzoXI8Fsc

I don't know where all the background noise came from. It was fairly quiet.

Edited by Rincewind

Really sad to hear that Bert. A few of my friends have had (and some still do) a form of depression. It's terribly sad what human emotions can become. I'm like you in that I bottle things inside and usually end up raging at someone by the end.

Just keep your head high and know you have the right people to help. Be it your family, friends, mrs or even just a word on here with some other users.