Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

For you fitness fanatics there is some new keep fit stuff in the BHF shop on Charles Street. There is a rowing machine, a couple of exercise bikes, treadmill and a set of dumb=bells. The Rowing machine is £35. Took some photos with my phone camera but not uploaded them yet.

Total rupture of my Achilles last Sat, in plaster for at least six weeks,at least nine months before I am back to full fitness,with loads of physio ahead.

So think your days so bad now?

Ah stop feeling sorry for yourself. You might get a cute physio!

Edited by Jon the Hat

Total rupture of my Achilles last Sat, in plaster for at least six weeks,at least nine months before I am back to full fitness,with loads of physio ahead.

Good luck

The anal passge has much thinner skin than the vaginal meaning it is far more likely to rupture and therefore greater risk of disease. To put it crudely the backside is not designed for anal sex but rather for shitting. This is how nature has designed us. We should accept that and rejoice in our relationships with those of the opposite sex which is what we are designed for.

Admit it sonny, it wasn't your Achilles that got ruptured....... :ph34r:

Edited by ChickenBoy

Just went into my hotmail account first time for ages and found that my Party Poker account is inactive. Tried to log in but forgot my details. Had to phone for help. Don't have a lot in. Wary about starting again because I don't want to deposit any more cash. Just got fed up with it. Still like playing but as I'm not really a winning player. May go on the 1c 2c tables but even if I win I won't make a lot.

They said they have tables called fast forward which is if you fold a hand they take you to another table. May be OK in some instances because I tended to stay at tables too long but then you don't get to see how the other players play so no stats on them.

Keep the head up Bert. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow is Cake Day in work.

My mates and I all make cakes at home, bring them into work and them spend all day sharing and eating.

I am making honey cake. One is making a chocolate gateau, another is making a victoria sponge and the other two haven't declared yet.

:dance: