Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Keep the head up Bert. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow is Cake Day in work.

My mates and I all make cakes at home, bring them into work and them spend all day sharing and eating.

I am making honey cake. One is making a chocolate gateau, another is making a victoria sponge and the other two haven't declared yet.

:dance:

That's better, far more productive than throwing petrol bombs at each other after work.

:P

Not long arrived back from a session of media training. Last week had to find a news story and write it as a NIB (news in brief) which is about 100 words. I did one on a report that the figures for rough sleeping in the UK had gone up by 31% in two years. This work had to find a quote or comment locally. I emailed someone high up at a local charity that works with the homeless and they replied that in fact the figure for Leicester had gone down thanks to a scheme that has been set up locally.

So not all bad news and good to see something positive being done.

Keep the head up Bert. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow is Cake Day in work.

My mates and I all make cakes at home, bring them into work and them spend all day sharing and eating.

I am making honey cake. One is making a chocolate gateau, another is making a victoria sponge and the other two haven't declared yet.

:dance:

None of my mates know how to make cakes.....neither do i for that matter.

Got confirmation that I have to go to a second interview for the media job tomorrow. Not many hours but at least it is something.

If the agency takes off as a stand alone project there may be more hours. I am one of the original team so you never know what could happen..

If you listen carefully, and the wind is blowing the right way, you will hear the faint sound of my violin plaing for you alongside my bleeding heart.

Haha trust me I was doing plenty of complaining during my session, made my mate just push me harder.

Just had to ring Parcel Force customer services yet again to find my package is at my local post office, I told the lady who was on the phone and who was actually quite competent and nice that Parcel Force really are the height of incompetence since they never bothered ringing me back yesterday to answer my original query about where my parcel was for the third time.

She apologised for their shocking service and could only say she understands, obviously had these problems before with the Leicester branch then.

Congrats mate, not a bad place to do a little bit of training.

What's it doing if you don't mind me asking?

working on a cruiseship! i find it the ideal job for me at the moment, i can save a shed load of money, while travelling the world!