Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday was ridiculous. I always buy Valentines shizzle on the day, and always leave my wallwt in my work trousers. I couldn't find my wallet anywhere yesterday morning. I looked for half an hour, and eventually had to wake the missis and ask her her personal bank card and to transfer some money from our joint account at 630am.

Went to work, and at about 11am i realise Id now lost the missis bank card as well. I happened to ask the caretaker at this school who told me he'd found the card, and the receptionist had cancelled it with the bank and shredded it lol

Luckily on the way home my missis ended up finding my wallet under an oven glove, so she ended up with some flowers afterall

Yes, I walked up to the one next to John Lewis in the morning but it was closed so rang up at midday and she had two slots left.

I was surprised how busy they were when in there. I never knew blokes could go every 12 weeks now I thought it was once every six months.

it's a good thing it's busy. glad more people seem to be getting involved. i have been putting it off for ages really need to get down and make some time.

Yesterday was a mixed bag for me, had to scrap my car for £200 due to too many faults with it and it'd cost too much to repair. money i cant afford as the mrs is encouraging me to save for the wedding. had a nice day aside from losing the love of my life for the last five years! haha.

Today has started well, up early for an FM sesh before sunday footy and ive made the PO final against Reading. listening to some classic Muse (Showbiz album!)

Playing top of the league North Kilworth Res at home today. Pub after for a few pints and a chip cob then round to my mothers for sunday lunch.

tomorrow working my first late shift in my new job, alot of responsibility coming my way. Promising

Played some poker online for the first time in ages. My account had become inactive and I couldn't log in after I received an email telling me so. Missed the deadline by a couble of days for Feb. Requested a reset but got no response. Anyway got it today and won a $1 sit and go, The bastards took $6 out though.

Think I played OK. Picked up some poor hands but managed to steal the BB on a few occasions when it was one on one. Easier when near the bubble. Don't have a lot in my account and don't want to add more. Might see if there is a freeroll later or tomorrow. Not going out up to now so have all day.

Played some poker online for the first time in ages. My account had become inactive and I couldn't log in after I received an email telling me so. Missed the deadline by a couble of days for Feb. Requested a reset but got no response. Anyway got it today and won a $1 sit and go, The bastards took $6 out though.

Think I played OK. Picked up some poor hands but managed to steal the BB on a few occasions when it was one on one. Easier when near the bubble. Don't have a lot in my account and don't want to add more. Might see if there is a freeroll later or tomorrow. Not going out up to now so have all day.

One of my flatmates left Uni to take up his 'hobby' of online poker. We all laughed at him. He was in the poker news about a month back, after winning around £55000.

Went out for the first time in about a week.

Job Centre sent me on this thing months ago, but not heard anything since, so I had to contact them myself, and they said we are still processing your details through our system, which was a joke, been about a month.

But something at Leicestershire Cricket Club has come up, about two vacancies they contacted me, saying they got my details and wanted a bit more info, and said they will contact me towards the end of the month...hopefully. So not all bad on that front.

However had another letter about an appeal I sent to the Job Centre, as they stopped my benefit unfairly, but they said I might have a case and give the appeal in my favour...hopefully.

Batting or Bowling?

They are that poor you might get in.

Another cold Monday morning. Cot dang this winter is dragging. I want to leave the UK and never return.

I rather like it cold and bright, reminds me of Korea where you didn't get any rain for almost three months during winter (got a bit of snow, though).

Much rather this than it being a bit warmer and raining.

Another cold Monday morning. Cot dang this winter is dragging. I want to leave the UK and never return.

Its been lovely the past few days....why are people so obsessed with the weather?, its winter and its pretty mild and sunny.....boo hoo.

I've lived in a few countries where the weather is similiar to england and nobody seems to moan, but here people seem obsessed and its always negaitive....it's just odd. I reckon it if was 40 degrees loads of people would moan about that too.

Edited by purpleronnie

Its been lovely the past few days....why are people so obsessed with the weather?, its winter and its pretty mild and sunny.....boo hoo.

The sunshine is nice i'll give you that. But the temperature is crap. It's not mild. Mild is 14+. It's currently about 3 degrees, that is fooking freezing and it depresses me to all hell. I don't care about the weather as long as its at least 20 degrees, which happens for about 3 days a year in the UK. I know you've convinced yourself otherwise, but this place is grim.

The sunshine is nice i'll give you that. But the temperature is crap. It's not mild. Mild is 14+. It's currently about 3 degrees, that is fooking freezing and it depresses me to all hell. I don't care about the weather as long as its at least 20 degrees, which happens for about 3 days a year in the UK. I know you've convinced yourself otherwise, but this place is grim.

Well if its grim then the vast majority of other countries are too, been in my garden sun shining says 12 degrees in the sun, not bad for feb.. If all you base your opinion on a country by its weather than I think you're a little obsessed.

Edited by purpleronnie

Another lovely sunny day, went to help my uncle out, he wanted to transport about 50 sheep to a farm in leicestershire. I've never been on the land he owns, when I got there I couldnt believe how much land he has and not only that how beautiful it is, although I didn't have much time to admire the view trying to get a lot of smelly sheep into a truck.