Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Another lovely sunny day, went to help my uncle out, he wanted to transport about 50 sheep to a farm in leicestershire. I've never been on the land he owns, when I got there I couldnt believe how much land he has and not only that how beautiful it is, although I didn't have much time to admire the view trying to get a lot of smelly sheep into a truck.

Oh no! Don't say you've ruined your favourite Jimmy Choo slingbacks with sheep sh*t ! Don't you own a pair of wellos.

Not sure, City lose, argue with the wife all day. niggly shit, daughter number two (17) sends text, your gonna be a Grandad. Fookin hell. I'm not even old. Slightly pissed. Well more than slightly. Miss me Dad. Work sucks. Court date looms. Could do with a year of quiet.

Not sure, City lose, argue with the wife all day. niggly shit, daughter number two (17) sends text, your gonna be a Grandad. Fookin hell. I'm not even old. Slightly pissed. Well more than slightly. Miss me Dad. Work sucks. Court date looms. Could do with a year of quiet.

wow,that's a day.Thought of you after Xmas,hope went ok.

Jesus...that's some heavy day you've had.

Chin up mate. You're gonna be a grandad, not the best age for your daughter obviously, I'm 17 myself. But you're gonna be a grandad, look at it that way and it don't seem all bad.

She sent you that in a text :o

Have you spoken to her? It's not someone pissing about with her phone is it?

Shit cold night that's for sure, but tomorrow I have to do the same journey again but turn up Jarrom Street to the job centre, only in there about 30 seconds, and I have to walk there for about 30 minutes.

Booked my holiday for Eastbourne though earlier today, going for the Tennis in June, so hopefully it doesn't rain for three days.

She sent you that in a text :o

Have you spoken to her? It's not someone pissing about with her phone is it?

Think she was worried how i'd take it. Can't live her life for her, gave her all the advice I could and I've had more worldy than most. Told her to wait and go and live a little. Her fella's an asshole but hey. Grandpa here we come.......

Think she was worried how i'd take it. Can't live her life for her, gave her all the advice I could and I've had more worldy than most. Told her to wait and go and live a little. Her fella's an asshole but hey. Grandpa here we come.......

Hey, you seem to be dealing with it in a mature manner which is better than a lot of Dad's. I'm sure she was worried, yeah, I would be terrified in her boat. Hope it goes alright for you and her, long journey ahead :)

Good luck with the missus.

Embrace the pregnancy as there is nothing you can do about it bar be there for your daughter.

I know the feeling of needing of year of quiet. Chin up. It will get better.

Got back late and my Firefox wouldn't load. Same problem other week. Reinstalled it.works OK now but PC is slow.

Went to the Town Hall Square. There was a protest there. The Council was meeting to decide the budget cuts. Took a couple of photos then went. Too cold to be standing outside. Don't know the decision. Think it may be a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul. They will try and make it look as if they are giving things back but will take it from something else.

Sneaky politicians as per course. :}

Got back late and my Firefox wouldn't load. Same problem other week. Reinstalled it.works OK now but PC is slow.

Went to the Town Hall Square. There was a protest there. The Council was meeting to decide the budget cuts. Took a couple of photos then went. Too cold to be standing outside. Don't know the decision. Think it may be a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul. They will try and make it look as if they are giving things back but will take it from something else.

Sneaky politicians as per course. :}

Unlucky for us.....just joking Ken.

Feel shit, got a banging headache and sapped of all energy. 4th day of job hunting and its getting very monotonous, me 3 mates have all god jobs pretty quickly so im just sat here in the hostel each day watching movies and applying for jobs, oh so fun. Cant wait until the weekend.

Unlucky for us.....just joking Ken.

It's OK I have Google Chrome installed as well. Just used to Firefox. Have the latest version. Think my PC may need a complete clean up but can't afford to pay anyone to do it and not confident of doing it myself as it will need stuff taking off the refistry etc.

It's OK I have Google Chrome installed as well. Just used to Firefox. Have the latest version. Think my PC may need a complete clean up but can't afford to pay anyone to do it and not confident of doing it myself as it will need stuff taking off the refistry etc.

If its a newer pc does it have a restore factory settings / recovery tool? A lot of modern machines can basically reformat themselves. It's lovely.

Went up to this place today

http://tunein.com/radio/PanjPani-Radio-s98039/

DNO are planning to have a few hours slot. Decent seudio. Chance for some training. Seems fairly straight forward a panel in front with sliders to bring in CD's guest mic's and telephone. Not sure if I could do it though. Interesting to see though.