Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Hygeneist and two fillings. It's not cheap in Surrey.

What?! I had a crown made, a filling and a custom made gumshield done for £180.

StepFoxy1 lives in Guildford and her dentist is back here because he's NHS.

That is ****ing grim.

What?! I had a crown made, a filling and a custom made gumshield done for £180.

StepFoxy1 lives in Guildford and her dentist is back here because he's NHS.

That is ****ing grim.

My wife tried for a month to find an NHS dentist. Two could speak English and one was incompetent. We gave in in the end and paid a grand at my dentist for a successful root canal NHS said was too difficult. I have been with mine for 30 years. Used to be NHS, now is rich :)

Great week. Got my results back from my database&networking exam, and my media assignment, and did well on both. Better than what I thought I'd get so very pleased. Off out tonight for a friend's birthday, then travelling the fairly short distance to Blackpool tomorrow for the match.

Watched Jessica Ennis go for a jog this morning on the sea front, started very well then when adjusting my position, suddenly "click" my backs gone. Must have pulled something, since then I've really been sore.

Corrected.

Took a half day today :D

I'm heading out with my brother on Sunday for a piss up and thought I had booked Monday off ages ago only to find that, no, no I hadn't. Cue frantic attempts to get my work covered to ensure that my boss would allow me the day off and .......

Success :scarf::beer:

• Like 1

OK. Had a couple of texts on my phone on the way out. (I'd left my phone in my coat for the first time in ages) One saying I had got the sub-editors job with DNO.

I can now moan about the unemployed robbing me blind, although if truth be told I will still be on benefits because the hours I will work are not enough to pay Income Tax.

I will however, still pay VAT on goods, tax on food, beer, electric, gas, water rates and many other things the employed also pay for through their taxes.

OK. Had a couple of texts on my phone on the way out. (I'd left my phone in my coat for the first time in ages) One saying I had got the sub-editors job with DNO.

I can now moan about the unemployed robbing me blind, although if truth be told I will still be on benefits because the hours I will work are not enough to pay Income Tax.

I will however, still pay VAT on goods, tax on food, beer, electric, gas, water rates and many other things the employed also pay for through their taxes.

Well done Ken.

Dreamed last night that we sold Knockaert to Blackburn. I was fuming.

Can you remember what you did while you were fuming? Shook your fist at the radio whilst brewing a cuppa? Hopped in a helicopter up to Ewood Park after tooling up from your garden shed?

Ring up one of those 'dream interpretors' and find out what it all means. Only £1.50 a minute. Bargain!

Can you remember what you did while you were fuming? Shook your fist at the radio whilst brewing a cuppa? Hopped in a helicopter up to Ewood Park after tooling up from your garden shed?

Ring up one of those 'dream interpretors' and find out what it all means. Only £1.50 a minute. Bargain!

I wonder if I should ask them about that time I dreamt my sister was standing over my sleeping body with her minge out?

I wonder if I should ask them about that time I dreamt my sister was standing over my sleeping body with her minge out?

That wasn't a dream, and that very slow, slightly deformed nephew of yours isn't really your nephew.

Edited by The Paedofinder General

Nice one!