Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Worked all last night, about ready to punch a few patrons or just chuck them out (abusing the bar staff for ignoring them when they push in front of the person being served just isn't on) but things are going ok today.

I've saw you. I doubt you have got a punch in you, you long ginger haired yetti.

OK. Had a couple of texts on my phone on the way out. (I'd left my phone in my coat for the first time in ages) One saying I had got the sub-editors job with DNO.

I can now moan about the unemployed robbing me blind, although if truth be told I will still be on benefits because the hours I will work are not enough to pay Income Tax.

I will however, still pay VAT on goods, tax on food, beer, electric, gas, water rates and many other things the employed also pay for through their taxes.

Congratulations.

What I wrote wasn't so much a sentence as a list of corrections.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar, yours has to be perfect.

P.S I really hate your new username. It only slightly annoyed me at the start but the more I see it, the more it irritates me. I'm sure it's no skin off your nose but I needed to state this.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar, yours has to be perfect.

P.S I really hate your new username. It only slightly annoyed me at the start but the more I see it, the more it irritates me. I'm sure it's no skin off your nose but I needed to state this.

True, however I don't think what I put was technically incorrect.

Fair enough, I'm rather bored of it now anyway, I think another change is available and in order.

OK. Had a couple of texts on my phone on the way out. (I'd left my phone in my coat for the first time in ages) One saying I had got the sub-editors job with DNO.

I can now moan about the unemployed robbing me blind, although if truth be told I will still be on benefits because the hours I will work are not enough to pay Income Tax.

I will however, still pay VAT on goods, tax on food, beer, electric, gas, water rates and many other things the employed also pay for through their taxes.

Good for you.well done chap.

I took the lad to Hemel snowdome this morning s he can have a lesson to improve as the daughter is going for a week with the school before we go at the end of next month.

The wife and daughter wanted to go shopping.Where? Bloody Watford ,went into John Lewis to see the scores ( do others do this) and then loads of full of it Watford fans and a handful of Derby.Fooking nightmare.

Thanks for all the congrats. I don't know how it works if I'm not doing enough hours to sign off. Last time I lost out because I told them before my wages went in hence they stopped my money right away without asking how much I had earned. Mentioned at the front desk the other week that I had a good chance of getting a part time job and they said wait until money goes in.

Now you don't hand your card in at the desk (the queue can extend outside the door) you have to go inside on the ground floor (ones on the work programme) Not sure when I officially start. Get the details Tuesday.

Might be doing more hours but it is limited so some may be carried over so it will be set hours. That will make things easier for working out the JSA etc. due. Will have to attend editorial meetings and be involved with decisions about content on website and other areas. Looking forward to it but nervous about the decision part of it.

My nephew loves his City shirt I bought him, unfortunately he has no other links to Leicester other than me but can't wait till he's old enough so I can take him. At his football training all the kids got asked which team they supported and his coach said it was a pleasant surprise to hear him say Leicester, rather than Man U etc. :)

Must be my lucky day as I've just received the following e-mail.

Dear User,

You have won GBP3000.000.00 Three Million Pounds from Orange CAF 2013 Africa Cup of Nations,Your email address was selected during the Award Draw Program held in Johannesburg South Africa The football championship of Africa organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF)

Your winning details Below

Reference Number CAF/002958/2013

Amount Won: GBP3000.000.00

To file for your claim, kindly contact our paying agent (Payment Processing Center) for your claim with the below info to enable us process your Payment

Contact Person: Mrs.Tina Harris

Payment Processing Center

Phone: +27-84-877-3573

E-mail: [email protected]

Full Names:

City:

Cell no:

Email:

Ref:

Regards,

CHAIRMAN AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS Organizing Committee

Supported FIFA

The milky bars are on me :D

Must be my lucky day as I've just received the following e-mail.

Dear User,

You have won GBP3000.000.00 Three Million Pounds from Orange CAF 2013 Africa Cup of Nations,Your email address was selected during the Award Draw Program held in Johannesburg South Africa The football championship of Africa organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF)

Your winning details Below

Reference Number CAF/002958/2013

Amount Won: GBP3000.000.00

To file for your claim, kindly contact our paying agent (Payment Processing Center) for your claim with the below info to enable us process your Payment

Contact Person: Mrs.Tina Harris

Payment Processing Center

Phone: +27-84-877-3573

E-mail: [email protected]

Full Names:

City:

Cell no:

Email:

Ref:

Regards,

CHAIRMAN AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS Organizing Committee

Supported FIFA

The milky bars are on me :D

Followed by your bank details and a one off transaction fee of £50.00

Job was confirmed today. Paperwork being done Monday which is starting date. Just a few hours a week as and when I'm needed.

Interesting training session. Someone one from Media Trust came in to do interview and filming technique. The cameras used are small with the microphones bigger.

The new web site for DNO has been revamped. There is a new logo. Same link as in my sig. I have a couple of articles in and submitted another today.