Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Job was confirmed today. Paperwork being done Monday which is starting date. Just a few hours a week as and when I'm needed.

Interesting training session. Someone one from Media Trust came in to do interview and filming technique. The cameras used are small with the microphones bigger.

The new web site for DNO has been revamped. There is a new logo. Same link as in my sig. I have a couple of articles in and submitted another today.

I assume you get a new uniform...

press.png

I should get business cards, an email address, a notebook and pen and use of cameras and recording devices. I have written DNO News Agency on my baseball cap.

Also, get a proper camera. And push your way through the crowds. It's part of the image.

You're my favourite Paparazzi now.;)

4029138259_a49a843d6c_z.jpg?zz=1

Job was confirmed today. Paperwork being done Monday which is starting date. Just a few hours a week as and when I'm needed.

Interesting training session. Someone one from Media Trust came in to do interview and filming technique. The cameras used are small with the microphones bigger.

The new web site for DNO has been revamped. There is a new logo. Same link as in my sig. I have a couple of articles in and submitted another today.

Congratulations fella. :thumbup:

Don't leave us hanging! What was it? It was period blood wasn't it? You've just found out your parent's have been lying to you and you're actually a girl who happens to be a raging lesbian. I knew it.

I like it but no.

Always have a drink beside me, but have never done it before, I must of decided to pick my mug up while fast asleep, and try to take a drink while laying down, I obviously tipped my LEICESTER CITY mug up and it all tipped out in my bed. Woke up in shock, thinking I pissed the bed, or I dribbled, or someone broke in and pissed over me, but I lifted my cover up to find my mug next to me in my bed, still asleep and with drink still left in it, I decided to tip it up again, so all the drink fell out into my bed.

My face was soaked and so was my hair.

I like it but no.

Always have a drink beside me, but have never done it before, I must of decided to pick my mug up while fast asleep, and try to take a drink while laying down, I obviously tipped my LEICESTER CITY mug up and it all tipped out in my bed. Woke up in shock, thinking I pissed the bed, or I dribbled, or someone broke in and pissed over me, but I lifted my cover up to find my mug next to me in my bed, still asleep and with drink still left in it, I decided to tip it up again, so all the drink fell out into my bed.

lol lol

I like it but no.

10/10, gripping story. Kept my attention from beginning to end, and really dealt with some important issues. I've just saved a copy onto a graphene memory stick and posted it to NASA, who will send it into a low orbit around the earth where it will be safe for future generations to discover and achieve enlightenment through its wisdom.

• Like 4

Also, when you say "drink", you do mean water, right? You don't keep a mug of fanta next to your bed, do you?

It was actually Orange based.

But just Orange Squash, so it was even more of a mess.

If it was just water, then it wouldn't of been that bad, but Orange squash in my hair wasn't nice.

So I had to wash it this morning.

It was actually Orange based.

But just Orange Squash, so it was even more of a mess.

If it was just water, then it wouldn't of been that bad, but Orange squash in my hair wasn't nice.

So I had to wash it this morning.

Whoa whoa whoa.... you drink orange squash in the night? Do you still have teeth?

Whoa whoa whoa.... you drink orange squash in the night? Do you still have teeth?

My Dentist says I have nice teeth.

I only drink Water and Orange based drinks.

I have never drank Tea or Coffee, and any lager and stuff, don't like it.

If I told the Big Brother house that, maybe I could get on the next series, that's kind of wacky.

My Dentist says I have nice teeth.

I only drink Water and Orange based drinks.

I have never drank Tea or Coffee, and any lager and stuff, don't like it.

If I told the Big Brother house that, maybe I could get on the next series, that's kind of wacky.

Boring is what it is.

No debates that you'd fit right in on BB though.

What do you mean by 'lager and stuff'?

There are two types of men in teh World, those who drink and those who pour. Don't fall into the latter whatever you do.