Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Boring is what it is.

No debates that you'd fit right in on BB though.

Yep might go on, spread my banter.

What do you mean by 'lager and stuff'?

There are two types of men in teh World, those who drink and those who pour. Don't fall into the latter whatever you do.

:blink:

About an hour ago I was just driving on saffron lane, stopped at the traffic lights and a motorbike squeezed through the middle of me and another car. I heard and felt a little bang so quickly managed to remember his number plate before he sped off. When I got home I had a look at there's a scratch about 15cm long.

Hopefully it will T-cut out but if it doesn't has anyone got any suggestions on what I should do.

About an hour ago I was just driving on saffron lane, stopped at the traffic lights and a motorbike squeezed through the middle of me and another car. I heard and felt a little bang so quickly managed to remember his number plate before he sped off. When I got home I had a look at there's a scratch about 15cm long.

Hopefully it will T-cut out but if it doesn't has anyone got any suggestions on what I should do.

hack into the DVLA website, track down where this motorbiker lives, go to their house in the middle of the night and kill them.

I saw exactly the same kind of thing, while walking down Upperton Road.

A motorbike or one of those Moped's went right down the middle of Upperton Road inbetween all the cars, not just two, must of been about 10 even more. God knows how he got through them.

Stupid idiots like them shouldn't be on the roads,

Day at home today. Would only spend money if I went out.

Just had a text off a colleague. It says we have been given a place on a 'goals' course on Tuesday.. Anyone know what it is?.

There is a problem with it. Same day as signing on. I will have to see if I can get to the job centre before we leave. Meeting at 9am and the course is 9.30-4pm.

I'll ring her and find out what it is.

Edited by Rincewind

Finally got round to sorting my interview for a passport in Peterboro sorted, can't wait to fly away and get some sun. Just two weeks to wait.

Not doing great personally, slipped back into severe lazyness at the minute, not working hard, my earnings are dropping, drinking too much, losing too much money gambling, little motivation to do anything and feel a bit depressed. Need something different in my life quite soon I think.

Edited by MattP

I've just checked. It's next week for signing on. Thought it was tomorrow because I've nearly filled my search sheet in.

I'm going mad it's Thursday not Monday. My signing on is the 5th same day as the course. Just contacted colleage, the course is something about how to motivate people and train others. It's at VAL and supposed to be good. If I can get to the JC as soon as it opens I should be OK.

Edited by Rincewind

Need this winter to break soon. I don't understand how some people aren't depressed after this seemingly endless run of grey, freezing cold days. The monotony of it kills me. In the past I've always taken three week long haul holidays from mid-feb. Something to look forward to after Christmas, and then on return it's nearly spring. Didn't do it this year and I'm suffering.

Only good thing about this year so far is that my investments are fooking flying.

Edited by MooseBreath

There was a report on the BBC the other week on men and depression vs age. There is quite a pronounced bell curve, with men getting more and more depressed from the late 20s, reaching a peak at about 40-45.

Something to look forward to chaps.

Fortunately the depression eases as you get into your 50s.

Edited by MooseBreath

There was a report on the BBC the other week on men and depression vs age. There is quite a pronounced bell curve, with men getting more and more depressed from the late 20s, reaching a peak at about 40-45.

Something to look forward to chaps.

Fortunately the depression eases as you get into your 50s.

Not great, I've always intended to drop off the chair about 50 odd. Might as well try and hang on a bit longer if that's the case.

Can actually understand the late 20's thing. Seems to be happening to a lot of people.

Edited by MattP