Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

All day sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring....

Why doesn`t anyone ring anymore? the phone isnt broken I`v checked it and its fully operational.

Please ring, please, oh please :(

All day sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring....

Why doesn`t anyone ring anymore? the phone isnt broken I`v checked it and its fully operational.

Please ring, please, oh please :(

no_job_no_friends_no_family_no_future_no_hope_n_tshirt-p2350405807305943683yex_400.jpg

I ran the four miles to the gym this morning, did a weights session then tried to run home. Walked half and ran the other half as my legs were in tatters.

I think I've ****ed my knee again as well. :(

Top! Just been told I will be spending my summer in America on camp America.

One of my flatmates has done that for the past two years, seemed to enjoy it. His stories sound good, but then again, he does seem to exaggerate his stories slightly.

it's only 02:20am, but my days started badly/funnily! i've been trying to speak to this company in perth since last wednesday, in relation to a skype interview i had a few weeks back. every time i've tried the person i need to speak to hasn't been around. i've been waking up early, at around 6am my time, to try and catch her to no avail. tonight i've stayed up late as i haven't got work tomorrow, rang a couple of times and it rang out. just checked and it's a national holiday (labour day) in western australia today. bloody typical!

Mondays are so utterly crap. If you'd have given me the choice between a peaceful, quiet and inconsequential death and getting up for work this morning I would have died.

Then you wouldn't be around for City's game tomorrow. :)

Although I am undecided about tomorrow night. I can go to the Monthly Word event at the Y or listen to Stringer and Young.