Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Another editors meeting along with some training. Discussed setting up a newspaper instead of the magazine. There is a site that is easy to use. It automatically formats. Some pictures were added to the web site (link in sig) in the events section from our visit to the Home Truths Exhibition at LCB. Mine have still to be added. My Down Not Out poem is displayed. Just the second part but it looks OK still.That is where the sleep over is happening. There are some benches in the courtyard as well as a table tennis table, all could be used for the event. Hoping it isn't too cold.

Called into the Barley Mow on the way back. Done a good job with the renovations. The spiral staircase has gone but they still have Everards and real ale on. £2.50. Reasonable price I suppose.

My daughter had her first immunisations today at 0850 (after i finished night shift at 0700), i didnt get to bed until around 1000 after my wife had taken my daughter out to visit the in-laws. i was then awoken at 1330 by my daughters piercing screams as she had obviously had a reaction to the injections, not very nice for her bless her but im glad to say that she seems okay again now (fingers crossed)

My daughter had her first immunisations today at 0850 (after i finished night shift at 0700), i didnt get to bed until around 1000 after my wife had taken my daughter out to visit the in-laws. i was then awoken at 1330 by my daughters piercing screams as she had obviously had a reaction to the injections, not very nice for her bless her but im glad to say that she seems okay again now (fingers crossed)

Ah yes my daughter did the same every time. We found it worth pre-empting with some Calpol when you get home.

Ah yes my daughter did the same every time. We found it worth pre-empting with some Calpol when you get home.

aye, funnily enough i think thats what helped calm her down a couple of hours ago. I think my wife is dreading me going to work tonight though (night shift again) which i can understand but they will both be fine

:fc: she settles.

7-10 days later is usually when they get a bit ill after the vaccination. We forgot about this ever time after FoxyJr got his and always wondered why he randomly became ill.

Dad had his last op to remove some liver cancer in the summer. Had the results from last weeks scan. Not good.

More liver cancer, now some in the lung- he's never smoked nor drank much. It's inoperable so will be using chemo to 'arrest' the situation.

Stunned

I have a friend in the same situation. I feel for you.

Ordered 3 batch of tickets for the World Snooker Championships in April, will be my fifth year :D

While I also had to go into town, to a jobs place, and they put my name forward for Walkers Crisps, so hopefully something comes out of that, and I get to work in a Crisp Factory. I really need something though, and hopefully the place I go to will help me, becoming slightly frustrating at the minute.

EDIT. Was alright until now, flaming nosebleed, tissues absolutely soaked in blood.

Edited by kingfox

Dad had his last op to remove some liver cancer in the summer. Had the results from last weeks scan. Not good.

More liver cancer, now some in the lung- he's never smoked nor drank much. It's inoperable so will be using chemo to 'arrest' the situation.

Stunned

So sorry to hear that buddy. Fingers crossed things can get better

He's 53. It just ain't fair

You know what mate, it isn't. I understand how you feel. There's many people that drink, smoke and take drugs on a regular basis.

I hope you are ok, and good luck with your run you are undertaking. Hope it all goes well.

Edited by Fox92

You know what mate, it isn't. I understand how you feel. There's many people that drink, smoke and take drugs on a regular basis.

I hope you are ok, and good luck with your run you are undertaking. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks mate. He has a PET (?) scan in two weeks, whatever that means. My little brother debating whether to fly home from Sydney. Couldn't have come at a worse time. They've sold the hous after it being on the market for four years(move out Saturday before our game) and were going to build their own elsewhere. God knows now

Edited by The Year Of The Fox