Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Were you not recently bemoaning the cost of being a young, middle class family looking to live in a good area?

Yes I was. I need a new car though as my 13 year old Focus is about to give up the ghost. Company car list is short but sweet, and this is the only Auto on it. Wife can only drive auto due to dodgy knees. It will look a bit posh outside my 2 bed semi though. :thumbup:

And I still can't afford a new house whether I get this or not.

Edited by Jon the Hat

Time has come to choose final year modules.

Really like the sound of all of them to be fair and a few of them in particular seem really interesting such as a module which goes quite deep into PHP and the lecturer has strong links with php and zend.

"Mobile development" - java on android will also be popular, I am considering it but it is 30 credits so a big chunk :( . there are other more maths based modules in there as well I am interested in. Sigh, going to be hard deciding

Edited by lavrentis

Time has come to choose final year modules.

Really like the sound of all of them to be fair and a few of them in particular seem really interesting such as a module which goes quite deep into PHP and the lecturer has strong links with php and zend.

"Mobile development" - java on android will also be popular, I am considering it but it is 30 credits so a big chunk :( . there are other more maths based modules in there as well I am interested in. Sigh, going to be hard deciding

Have you studied the C# language? some big bucks in that thinking of taking a course on this myself.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Received a text, there is a peaceful protest about the bedroom tax today 1pm. I assume it's at the Town Hall. Never said. Been asked to go along to get peoples opinion that happen to be there. It will be as a reporter not a protester.

It's at the Clock Tower.

Edited by Rincewind

Tried to make the final pay,net on my credit card... Payment Declined

Thankfully the reason is because some little tugger has decided that I am the lucky one who get to fund their little life of luxury and the bank have blocked my card before the robbing cvnt got their hands on my hard-earnt.

Bit of a ball ache though as I'm going out tonight to watch the game and the car needs petrol!

Was having a nice time in bed this morning, then bang... my Irish flatmate decides to wake everybody in the flat up. She must have been banging on my door for five minutes, it was like a roll call. Just about to go to the pub, then going out later. Should be decent.

Was having a nice time in bed this morning, then bang... my Irish flatmate decides to wake everybody in the flat up. She must have been banging on my door for five minutes, it was like a roll call. Just about to go to the pub, then going out later. Should be decent.

Wondered where you were heading with that.

• Like 1

It's clean.

I'm sure it is :D

But there's something not quite right about buying second hand bidets or toilet pans .

I wouldn't buy second hand underwear either, even if it was clean

Do let us know if you sell it though . :D