Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Oooh your a funny guy aintcha?!

:giggle:

Just finished Part one of my FSA visit. I'm in a foul mood. Some people have no personality whatsoever.

There aren't any lighthouses but there's a lovely quarry, which isn't a bad substitute. The pubs were really nice and full of friendly people with the exception of one man who was in a confused and angry state and started to attack a door.

The letters F, S and A in that order make me break into a cold sweat, and the comment you made about people having no personality make me think you're talking about the same FSA I know and love

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

There aren't any lighthouses but there's a lovely quarry, which isn't a bad substitute. The pubs were really nice and full of friendly people with the exception of one man who was in a confused and angry state and started to attack a door.

The letters F, S and A in that order make me break into a cold sweat, and the comment you made about people having no personality make me think you're talking about the same FSA I know and love

I was amused to read today that the FSA is now launching an investigation in to the findings of it's own investigation about it's own failure to predict or take any action to prevent/avert the ridiculous lending and ridiculous financial decisions made by people with no brains which led to the collapse of a number of financial institutions in this country.

Good old the FSA.

Don't let it be said that they don't like investigating things and introducing pointless unenforceable 'guidelines', 'principles' and 'blueprints'.

Off with their heads.

I was amused to read today that the FSA is now launching an investigation in to the findings of it's own investigation about it's own failure to predict or take any action to prevent/avert the ridiculous lending and ridiculous financial decisions made by people with no brains which led to the collapse of a number of financial institutions in this country.

Good old the FSA.

Don't let it be said that they don't like investigating things and introducing pointless unenforceable 'guidelines', 'principles' and 'blueprints'.

Off with their heads.

I find it particularly amusing, during a rather heated discussion about some pointless regulation, if you say :-

"Don't argue with me because you will not win. We both think we are right, the difference is, I am".

I've had a great day out at the American Embassy in Berne. My visa appointment was due so I was well nervous at first and it wasn't pleasing standing in line outside for half an hour at moderate temperatures and going through two separate security checks, but I made it sans problems. Inside, the biggest obstacle I encountered was the waiting period - about 1 1/2 hours back and forth between the aisle and the waiting room. At least the staff at the embassy was well friendly and laid-back.

But what counts is that I got the paperwork done, all questions answered and the visa's supposed to come in by mail tomorrow.

And then I'll be off to Amiland in about a month's time. Woohoo. :dance: