Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This is the worst work day I can remember in ages, everything I'm doing is a ****ing rush job as people have sat on various projects and now decided they want it all done before easter, and I'm covering for 2 people for 3 days next week.

Similar to mine, my colleague hasn't been here Fø the last two days do I'm doing work for two, and one one my floor staff isn't ere either so I keep getting interrupted with general queries too that need immediate attention.

Basically I'm doing 10 different things but getting nothing done which pisses me off immensely. On top of that I have to leave early to catch a train to pissing Norwich tonight, 3 hours of fun then.

Live and learn I guess, I was young and stupid. My first year at uni, I made loads of mistakes and there was also a few other funny and awkward girl stories.

I'm still surprised you still keep a 4 year old image Finnegan ;)

Edited by lavrentis

Live and learn I guess, I was young and stupid. My first year at uni, I made loads of mistakes and there was also a few other funny and awkward girl stories.

I didn't, actually, Marsh / Kokopops sent it to me a while ago after finding it on his work PC.

lol

I didn't, actually, Marsh / Kokopops sent it to me a while ago after finding it on his work PC.

lol

It's true, I was looking through my "Personal" folder on my work PC and stumbled across that lol

Secure Web Application Development (optional module) (semester Y)

Software Engineering (compulsory module) (semester Y)

Mobile Robotics (optional module) (semester Y)

Fuzzy Logic and Knowledge Based Systems (Artificial Intelligence) (optional module) (semester Y)

Computing Project (compulsory module) (semester Y)

Computing, Ethics and Professional Practice (compulsory module) (semester Y)

6 modules for next year. ****

Similar to mine, my colleague hasn't been here Fø the last two days do I'm doing work for two, and one one my floor staff isn't ere either so I keep getting interrupted with general queries too that need immediate attention.

Basically I'm doing 10 different things but getting nothing done which pisses me off immensely. On top of that I have to leave early to catch a train to pissing Norwich tonight, 3 hours of fun then.

:angry: (It was snowing earlier, if that improves your mood) :cool::whistle:

AOWW - great more snow!

cambridgefox - you wernt the bald guy with the laptop who kept looking at my Cyan blue socks were you?

No,I just live near Ely and had an appointment on the industrial estate next to the station earlier.

I would be much more subtle!perhaps he was undressing you with his eyes,or wondering why you didn't have 6 fingers!

I was going to say uneventful but had a nice surprise in the post. Had a cheque from the IR for a refund. Don't know how they have worked it out that's being sent separately. It's for the year 2011-212. Only worked April -June so that must be it. Never thought about it before. Will have to go out now to deposit it. It would be roughly 8-10 weeks of income tax. It will help my finances for a few more weeks if I don't go mad and spend it. :)

Edited by Rincewind

No,I just live near Ely and had an appointment on the industrial estate next to the station earlier.

I would be much more subtle!perhaps he was undressing you with his eyes,or wondering why you didn't have 6 fingers!

Ah, that sort of "meeting". :unsure:

Made the mistake of going out last night when I my deadline for my website was this afternoon at 4pm. Had to much to drink and ended up missing the sink when I was being sick. Got my website, images and video all finished for 3pm today though so pleased with that. Just been to Subway to get some food back in me.

Made the mistake of going out last night when I my deadline for my website was this afternoon at 4pm. Had to much to drink and ended up missing the sink when I was being sick. Got my website, images and video all finished for 3pm today though so pleased with that. Just been to Subway to get some food back in me.

That made me laugh buddy but well done for recovering in time lol

lol - my blue socks had pictures of snowmen on them and say "chilling out" - he was no doubt mightily impressed with my choice of footwear. They were a christmas present and without doubt the comfiest pair of socks in the history of human kind!

Is Ely the ibstock of your area then? lol

is it a swingers town?

Ah, that sort of "meeting". :unsure:

Ha,there was a "swingers club"on an industrial estate in Over(name of village) that I used to go to( industrial estate,not club)

Me and the other rep thought we could pop in for lunch one day,just to watch in the corner!

That Cambridge Fox is probably HUNG like a horse lol

sorted

is it a swingers town?Ha,there was a "swingers club"on an industrial estate in Over(name of village) that I used to go to( industrial estate,not club)

Me and the other rep thought we could pop in for lunch one day,just to watch in the corner!sorted

Hmm, we believe you. :whistle: