Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Tomorrow afternoon I am going to plan and organise for the evening.

I have an end of a Snooker cue, a few guns, a bow and arrow and a hammer... literally I do.

While Plan B, got to love a Plan B, I might treat myself to some furry handcuffs, pink one's of course, and handcuff myself to St Ledger's car in protest.

Haven't been good for a while. Things came to a head a couple of weeks ago. Tried to go on my own but had to start anti-depressants again. Behaviour and moods have been too erratic so hopefully this will stabilise them. Been told I can start running again but it hasn't helped as much as it usually does.

Hope things get better for you soon buddy

Didn't go on Poontang watch.

Went out for like 10 mins, couldn't be arsed to walk any further and turned home.

But WTF have they done to the bridge on the Great Central way, down from Marlow Road.

What a mess.

Which bridge do you mean buddy, the one going away from the city centre after Marlow Road?

The one near Wilberforce and Marlow Road, the one where the train goes across, and what locals like to call "Shit Alley"

Ah yes the wife told me they were working on that one the other day? Not sure what they are doing? Filling in under the bridge where the undergrowth is to stop the dossers druggies and winos using it?

Edited by Carlito's Way

Walking first to the newsagent and then the garage only to find that neither of them have got the MoS. Having to buy the Sunday Express instead, what a shit paper that is.

This is clearly a message that you're reading a shite newspaper Webbo. Get the Sunday Mirror or The Observer instead, :ph34r:

(In all seriousness, the Sunday Times is a cracking read,)

Not a great start. Got to the Coffee Republic for a meeting and ended up in the RI. I was unsteady on my feet and one of the others had concerns over my health. The last few days I have been unable to drink properly and have had problems with my right eye. Tests were done and it appears I have Bell's Palsy brought on by a mild stroke. I have some pills which I must take 12 every morning and patches for my eye as it won't clos fully. I still have patches where they attached wires to test my heart etc. Also have gel to put on my eye. Bit scary to be honest.

Not a great start. Got to the Coffee Republic for a meeting and ended up in the RI. I was unsteady on my feet and one of the others had concerns over my health. The last few days I have been unable to drink properly and have had problems with my right eye. Tests were done and it appears I have Bell's Palsy brought on by a mild stroke. I have some pills which I must take 12 every morning and patches for my eye as it won't clos fully. I still have patches where they attached wires to test my heart etc. Also have gel to put on my eye. Bit scary to be honest.

Sorry to hear that Ken. Look after yourself.

Bound to be a bit scary matey, you'll be fine, stay strong mate.

Jeez sorry to hear that Ken, hope you're on the up quickly.

I think i`d find it a bit scary being told i`d had a mini stroke.

All the best, mate.

Take it easy Ken.

Thanks for the good wishes. Luckily the person who ws wiyh me was an ex nurse and recognised the signs. He went with me to the RI and understood what the doctors and nurses were talking about. They gave me the all clear. My blood pressure is about right, I just have to get the Bell's Palsy under control. Used the eye drops and the bottle seems empty already but my eyrs seem OK now. Just need to use the gel and oatch at night. I was given patches that have to be taped on but I bought one that is placed around the head. Easier to use.