Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Forgot to say a colleague on DNO that Sir Michael Caine who is a patron of a charity has tweeted that if he was to sponsor another one it would be one to do with the homeless. My mate has got Michael Cain's contact details in order to give an interview in the hope of being involved. It will be a great coup if we get him aboard.

OK. Went Derby to Pride Park. with a group from Action Homeless. First watched them train for a chance to play for England then had sandwiches and cake for lunch then watched Derby Versus Ipswich. Had seats behind the goal where the screen is second row. The game was not that good. Two poor sides. 0-0. Not sure if Ipswich scored in final minute. Confusion down pther end. Got back about 6.45 and had a beefburder in the Old Horse. Been back a hour and watched Dr Who on catch up EV.

OK. Went Derby to Pride Park. with a group from Action Homeless. First watched them train for a chance to play for England then had sandwiches and cake for lunch then watched Derby Versus Ipswich. Had seats behind the goal where the screen is second row. The game was not that good. Two poor sides. 0-0. Not sure if Ipswich scored in final minute. Confusion down pther end. Got back about 6.45 and had a beefburder in the Old Horse. Been back a hour and watched Dr Who on catch up EV.

lol

Ah. Beefburder. Did it fall apart like when they made our kit?

Don't like mobster names myself, kept right away from it when naming my son Tommy Gunn (us Albanian's don't pass on our surnames like your great state)

Are you from St. Albans then ? I didn't realise the culture was so different.

Edited by Zingari

Ah! You know the great St. Albans? He was my grandfather. Great man. Worked in great Albanian proud state circus. Fired from cannon and hence became saint. You are familiar with his work? Mother will be thrilled.

sorry mis read :D

i thought he'd been fired from a "canon" (catholic priest)

Edited by Zingari