Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

FIF seems a good sort to me too, he often makes me laugh .

edit;

Actually I don't think there is any one poster that particularly upsets me that or I think of as being bad.

maybe you lot are doing too good a job of deleting nasty stuff before i see it :D

I can think of one person I'm not too keen on at the minute. :D I suppose I should just rise above it.

Buy her an Eminem doll and stuff a bit of cotton wool up his jumper for those lonely nights when she's missing you. Little gestures like that show you care, and if she's got any sense will make her realise what a sensitive and considerate guy you are. Could win her back in no time!

In the meantime there's no other option than to relentlessly bombard her with songs like this by email.

Edited by BoneDog
  • Like 1

Having Steak & Beer in the pub later, drinking in Sheffield/Barnsley on Saturday then night out in Cardiff on Tuesday to try and forget it.

Well take your best aftershave up to Yorkshire and across to Wales, and wear your best undercrackers because you may be pounding the furry pavement again sooner than you think. Ho's galore in those outback towns!

Edit : Feel free to start a Lamby Love Watch thread if you need any help finding new love, or winning your ex back.

Edited by BoneDog

Cheers Carlito! And Lamby, Barnsley is a cracking night out. Genuinely. One of my most "successful" nights out was in Barnsley.

Norge day though, it was after Barnsley away, we drew 1-1 I think, anyway we were safe from relegation, might have been the day they got promoted because they did a pitch invasion.

Anyway I digest....

Walking from the ground all the busses full of leicesterfans were driving past. And one of our own, thinking I was a Barnsley fan spat on me out of the window of his minibus. Cheers mate - couldn't you see the bright blue t-shirt I had on?!

Got back from Exeter yesterday, so much poontang about it was unreal.

But today, I got a leaflet through my door this morning, I know someone or some of you on here live on or near Collingham Road, so you might of got one as well.

This leaflet was absolutely hilarious, from a woman called Zina Zelter wanting to do a swap, share and save group.

She gives examples of things people could share in the area...I have a laminator and large cooking pans which people could borrow - also some small violins(YES VIOLINS - RANDOM I KNOW)

She carries on by saying, I could teach people how to make bread and vegan cakes - YES VEGAN CAKES!!!

I sometimes have vegetable seedlings which I'd like to give away - To be honest love, I prefer buying Carrots and shit from the CO-OP.

Maybe we could get together she says - occasionally swapping things like plant seeds, seedlings(she loves the seedlings), fabrics etc...

One the other side(yes there is another side :yawn: ) she says ideas of kind things we might offer and want - In the want section, she gives an example by saying, people could want to learn how to prune fruit trees(Yet again very random).

Proper crazy, and I certainly had to laugh.