Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got an e-mail me informing me I've been selected to attend an interview for Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games volunteer programme :).

Hmmmm I also volunteered for this, I guess it means I didn't get the gig :( never mind ay! I might just get fast enough at marathon running and you can hang a gold medal around my neck!

Hmmmm I also volunteered for this, I guess it means I didn't get the gig :( never mind ay! I might just get fast enough at marathon running and you can hang a gold medal around my neck!

Not at all mate. They're still offering interviews out - some of the guys I worked with at London 2012 applied for Glasgow 2014 same time as me and are still yet to hear back. One of them heard back early March, though.

Unfortunately I know for a fact I won't be giving out medals this time! But I do know that the role I've been selected for interview for does involve key elements of the Medal Ceremonies.

Not at all mate. They're still offering interviews out - some of the guys I worked with at London 2012 applied for Glasgow 2014 same time as me and are still yet to hear back. One of them heard back early March, though.

Unfortunately I know for a fact I won't be giving out medals this time! But I do know that the role I've been selected for interview for does involve key elements of the Medal Ceremonies.

Chief medal polisher? :P

You have it so hard over there lol

I know that could sound like a humblebrag.. but seriously its not, weve just had the hottest summer on record, followed by the hottest March... and....

April (supposed to be Autumn) only one day under 30 degrees (the hottest April on record so far).

So while im no fan of freezing cold and rain and snow... the heat can just FVCK OFF!

I know that could sound like a humblebrag.. but seriously its not, weve just had the hottest summer on record, followed by the hottest March... and....

April (supposed to be Autumn) only one day under 30 degrees (the hottest April on record so far).

So while im no fan of freezing cold and rain and snow... the heat can just FVCK OFF!

My heart bleeds for you!

Just had an interview for an internal secondment at work. Pays double what I'm now and is a much more exciting and challenging role! Should find out this afternoon if I get it or not :).

Good luck. I'd love a move in work.