Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Awful,

After tossing and turning all night, coughing, blowing my nose,

I had to get up & be out the door for 7:45 & get into college for one lesson, so was done by half ten.

Now got to leave for work soon, and won't get back in 'til just after nine.

Might have to lay it on, in the hope I get sent home. :whistle:

Edited by Tilley

Awful,

I had to get up & be out the door for 7:45 & get into college for one lesson, so was done by half ten.

So what was her name?

Awful,

:D

Boring.

Couldnt take part in Sports day, got a Calf injury and want to rest it for Sunday. So I was a spectator what a load of shit. Tevez took my place in the relay and ran a good leg. Finished 3rd couldnt of asked for more.

Let my mate do the Javelin as he wasnt doing anything but he forgot to show up to the event and nobody took part, thing that pissed me off was the winner won with a throw of 10.64 M. I would of dicked that.

Let my mate do the Javelin as he wasnt doing anything but he forgot to show up to the event and nobody took part, thing that pissed me off was the winner won with a throw of 10.64 M. I would of dicked that.

To be fair, I think even I could throw further than that!!

Fantastic, crawled in at half 4ish this morning after a messy night out, was up for 10, recieved 2 phone calls about my car, although both wanted to view it tomorrow when i'm at orient which is unfortunate, cleaned the car again, sorted out a re-take of a communication studies exam, sent 2 more job applications off and chilled from 2 onwards.

Now bring on tomorrow!

Only bad point was that I lost my credit card last night, so have had to freeze my account and send off for a new one.

Oh....and seeing a girl in town who i havn't sen in a few weeks, actually made the day.

Edited by Tommeh

Pretty good so far.

Weather perfect, only had two lessons today, handed in my Psychology coursework so I don't have to think about that too much, finished an English essay off, picked up some extra hours at work tomorrow (might as well do something useful with my time tomorrow seeing as I can't make Orient <_<).

Going out later for mate's birthday. Sorted!

Fantastic, crawled in at half 4ish this morning after a messy night out, was up for 10, recieved 2 phone calls about my car, although both wanted to view it tomorrow when i'm at orient which is unfortunate, cleaned the car again, sorted out a re-take of a communication studies exam, sent 2 more job applications off and chilled from 2 onwards.

Now bring on tomorrow!

What car is it?

If I do leave my job, for a short while I will be without transport as I'll have to hand back the keys to mine....

I've had an amazing day today!

Went round the missus house in the morning, she made me a sexual bacon and cheese sandwich.

Sat on FT all day like a sad bastard.

Now, i'm drinking a litre bottle of Stella that i got for £1.65! Ironically, i'm listening to Stella by Jamie T...

The night will be even funner.

In the girls Javelin the winning throw was 13 metres.

I wasnt happy.

Today had to attened a funeral, which are never good things but hopefully tonight will be a laugh.

Sorry for ringing you then mate, didn't realise, was just seeing if you did want to head laddys but....hope it all went well.

What car is it?

If I do leave my job, for a short while I will be without transport as I'll have to hand back the keys to mine....

polo, p reg, 105k, got it up at 895.

Edited by Tommeh

You werent to know mate.

Going to nip into Laddys in the morning with Renty lol should be eventful.

Hope the belt went well last night.

yeah, was reliable as always.

Get yourself out soon mate, mundo and bolt were fcking animals last night, bet they were wasted at school!?

In the girls Javelin the winning throw was 13 metres.

I wasnt happy.

Today had to attened a funeral, which are never good things but hopefully tonight will be a laugh.

:(

Never easy. Hope it went alright.

A good day was bought to sombre end when one of my PE teachers dislocated his elbow and probably shattered some of the bone in his arm after running into a table during a kick about after school. Never seen something so grim in my whole life first hand. Felt so bad for him, literally shouting out in agony, horrible stuff.

A good day was bought to sombre end when one of my PE teachers dislocated his elbow and probably shattered some of the bone in his arm after running into a table during a kick about after school. Never seen something so grim in my whole life first hand. Felt so bad for him, literally shouting out in agony, horrible stuff.

Which teacher was it Ched?

yeah, was reliable as always.

Get yourself out soon mate, mundo and bolt were fcking animals last night, bet they were wasted at school!?

I wasnt at school mate.

:(

Never easy. Hope it went alright.

Yea got through it, first funeral I have been to since I was 4 so it was really weird.

Few halfs of larger after helped.

Good Day. Went into college at half 11 was home 3 hours later.

Went football training and finished up playing poker for 4 hours. s

Unfortunately I didnt win but the winner took home £100 more with what they came with. Good night :thumbup: