Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good day today! Lots of work done at work. Football was tiring - scored, missed a penalty, elbowed on the nose (could have been worse, could have been bitten!), won 2-0. All good in the end!

Top down on the car today for the first time this year. :cool: I love sunshine. ^_^

Naughty.

I just taught myself how to armpit fart.

Today is a good day.

Aren't you about 24? lol You should have learned that years ago!

I had two ambitions when I was a kid. To armpit fart, and to do the finger and thumb mouth whistle and never could manage to pull off the whistle but had many a fun hour doing the armpit fart.

Been good day until I got home from college, had letter a from the college basically turning me down for another course. I'm currently on another course but I applied for another one in a different area, i applied to do a football course and basically they write a letter saying I didn't have the correct GSCE's. Now i didn't do well at school but I can't understand what's that got to do with what i do on the field. This is another problem with our society people aren't allowed to be given chances, they only want smartacles. I understand in some professions you do need GSCE'S but in some jobs i don't think you need any.

GSCE'S for football, i mean really? They didn't even see me kick a ball whatsoever. I maybe would have understood if they watched me play, but i didn't even get to a trial stage. I'm not saying I'm Messi but i'm really physical fit and good at passing that just needs to learn that extra skill and that's why i wanted to go on that course. This isn't the first time i've been turned down! Also I know another lad who went up for another course but didn't have the correct qualifications and got told to get on his bike. So what are people suppose to do to get on in life?

Been good day until I got home from college, had letter a from the college basically turning me down for another course. I'm currently on another course but I applied for another one in a different area, i applied to do a football course and basically they write a letter saying I didn't have the correct GSCE's. Now i didn't do well at school but I can't understand what's that got to do with what i do on the field. This is another problem with our society people aren't allowed to be given chances, they only want smartacles. I understand in some professions you do need GSCE'S but in some jobs i don't think you need any.

GSCE'S for football, i mean really? They didn't even see me kick a ball whatsoever. I maybe would have understood if they watched me play, but i didn't even get to a trial stage. I'm not saying I'm Messi but i'm really physical fit and good at passing that just needs to learn that extra skill and that's why i wanted to go on that course. This isn't the first time i've been turned down! Also I know another lad who went up for another course but didn't have the correct qualifications and got told to get on his bike. So what are people suppose to do to get on in life?

Did they state on the application form what grades were required to be enrolled on the course?

I'd assume a good deal of it would be academic. Lesson/coaching plans etc. What 'football' course was it?

I'd assume a good deal of it would be academic. Lesson/coaching plans etc. What 'football' course was it?

It was mainly a course to learn more about the game and getting them some experience along with improving their game.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Been Sheffield, enjoyed myself, witnessed a shock result, came home, lot of poontang on the train, got taxi, walked home, saw a girl she smiled at me, but was wearing braces, got in, boosted up my laptop, then came on my favourite forum.

Been Sheffield, enjoyed myself, witnessed a shock result, came home, lot of poontang on the train, got taxi, walked home, saw a girl she smiled at me, but was wearing braces, got in, boosted up my laptop, then came on my favourite forum.

That'll happen after a girl smiles at you.

• Like 3