Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Revising all day.

Same... Got my first exam on Wednesday, quite nervous because I've got to say the answers in front of my lecturers, in an office. Meh.

Sat on the sofa chilling. Placed a few bets on, and shallbe willing Baadiff to victory. I honestly believe we can still do this

Oh, so do I. If both Bolton and Forest lose, we're in the same situation as we were before losing to Watford.

Edited by Fox92

Same... Got my first exam on Wednesday, quite nervous because I've got to say the answers in front of my lecturers, in an office. Meh.

Oh, so do I. If both Bolton and Forest lose, we're in the same situation as we were before losing to Watford.

There is no way this is over yet. Palace could lose two and draw their third and they're in reach of us too

Im off work today, tomorrow and Tuesday - Yipee :D

I have next week off too, absolutely no idea what to do - I can see myself vegetating in the house checking FT every five minutes. Will do a bit of training too but want to avoid work if poss (apart from client sessions I have booked in)

Been Sheffield good trip, good weather.

However there are some incredibly weird people in that City, when I went on Thursday there was this guy at the train station running at people going raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa. Then today on the hill just across the road from the train station, there was this guy kicking the shit out of a wall, just kicking this wall continuously.

From the train to the crucible it's a nice city, but the people :facepalm:

However there are some incredibly weird people in that City, when I went on Thursday there was this guy at the train station running at people going raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa. Then today on the hill just across the road from the train station, there was this guy kicking the shit out of a wall, just kicking this wall continuously.

Anywhere you go in the country it's strange how all the freaks and nutters are drawn to the train station...

To be fair the walk from the station to the Crucible is about 3 mins :P

Anywhere you go in the country it's strange how all the freaks and nutters are drawn to the train station...

Yeah, I've always assumed that train stations are used by the hardcore drug addicts and dealers as a reliable meeting spot. I imagine of you turned up and milled around looking particularly disheveled it wouldn't be long before you were met with a proposition. I often wonder what tourists who travel by train must think of being greeted by the cast of Jeremy Kyle in every city they visit.

sheffield_railway_station_aw170410_1.jpg

Howard_Street,_Sheffield_-_DSC07421.JPG

The area behind it isn't the nicest but between the station and the centre it really is quite nice. Not sure how kingfox managed to see so many weirdos :P

The second picture, up that hill behind the building on the right, was where that guy was kicking the wall.

The second picture, up that hill behind the building on the right, was where that guy was kicking the wall.

The Howard (Black and white pub) is open quite early I think. Probably a few pissheads in there. Did you just come to watch the snooker?

The Howard (Black and white pub) is open quite early I think. Probably a few pissheads in there. Did you just come to watch the snooker?

The guy looked foreign, just had his bag next to him, and kept on kicking it.

Yeah that's all I've ever been to Sheffield for, I've been five years now, so know that little walk half by heart.

But when I went on Thursday, me and my Dad decided to walk into the town for a bit, didn't go far though, just where River Island and WH Smith is, reminded me a bit of Humberstone Gate.

Just looked out my front bedroom window as people do.

But tonight I got greeted by the two gays across the street going at it with each other, impossible to not notice and see.

They haven't even closed their curtains.

Hardcore!!!

Just looked out my front bedroom window as people do.

But tonight I got greeted by the two gays across the street going at it with each other, impossible to not notice and see.

They haven't even closed their curtains.

Hardcore!!!

Did you get the tissues out