Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Did you get the tissues out

Looked up the street first, then turned my head, and booooooooom, clear to see no curtains closed or anything, about four houses can see, and whoever walks down my street on my side.

Not on

Just been practicing MMA with my flatmate and I noticed out of the corner of my eye some kid with a bowl cut watching us from his bedroom. What a queer.

Even though that is top class and all kinds of funny.

I neither have a bowl cut, and you must prefer practicing your MMA naked.

Woke up and I could hear a noise as if someone was sat in my chair flicking through a newspaper. Anyway, I shouted 'hello' (like a idiot, was tired to be fair) then realised I should just put the light on. Put the light on, and one of my Beatles posters was slowly falling off of the wall :sweating:

Been Sheffield good trip, good weather.

However there are some incredibly weird people in that City, when I went on Thursday there was this guy at the train station running at people going raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa, raaaaaaaaaaaa. Then today on the hill just across the road from the train station, there was this guy kicking the shit out of a wall, just kicking this wall continuously.

From the train to the crucible it's a nice city, but the people :facepalm:

Live about 20 mins away from Sheffield... Did you find yourself around the train station well? Always seems like a mess to me. I was actually there on Thursday afternoon as well, came home from uni on the train for our game on the Friday night.

Every City does have it's horrible places, yeah, but Sheffield has been improved in recent years. Can remember when the road went straight past the station and not 'around'.

Edited by Fox92

Live about 20 mins away from Sheffield... Did you find yourself around the train station well? Always seems like a mess to me. I was actually there on Thursday afternoon as well, came home from uni on the train for our game on the Friday night.

Every City does have it's horrible places, yeah, but Sheffield has been improved in recent years. Can remember when the road went straight past the station and not 'around'.

Yep Train station is easy to find yourself around, you go up the platform stairs then go straight down the long corridor(if you want to call it that), go down more steps and you are out. They have one of the best train stations in my opinion, the fountains outside are brilliant.

Just been practicing MMA with my flatmate and I noticed out of the corner of my eye some kid with a bowl cut watching us from his bedroom. What a queer.

lol

Woke up and I could hear a noise as if someone was sat in my chair flicking through a newspaper. Anyway, I shouted 'hello' (like a idiot, was tired to be fair) then realised I should just put the light on. Put the light on, and one of my Beatles posters was slowly falling off of the wall :sweating:

lol

I have next week off too, absolutely no idea what to do - I can see myself vegetating in the house checking FT every five minutes. Will do a bit of training too but want to avoid work if poss (apart from client sessions I have booked in)

Back to work tomorrow boo hoo, I'm so flipping tired lol (nothing to do with my 3 month old daughter lol)

Had an exam which went well

Well done Lavy

Got another exam tomorrow. Only probably is, it's a oral exam so I'm talking. It isn't my strongest subject area either, so I have been revising all day again. I am nervous to be honest, I cannot recall having an oral exam before. Really hope it goes well (and fast).