Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got another exam tomorrow. Only probably is, it's a oral exam so I'm talking. It isn't my strongest subject area either, so I have been revising all day again. I am nervous to be honest, I cannot recall having an oral exam before. Really hope it goes well (and fast).

must....resist....

• Like 1

Yep Train station is easy to find yourself around, you go up the platform stairs then go straight down the long corridor(if you want to call it that), go down more steps and you are out. They have one of the best train stations in my opinion, the fountains outside are brilliant.

I have been through the station plenty of times on a train but never have I got off to go into the city.

What I do know is the two tunnels you go through going into Sheffield and out to head over the Peaks make my ears pop every time.

Some great views though on the way up to Manchester after you've been through the second tunnel.

It's one of those stations that the trains enter and exit from the same end, strange design I always think.

Oral exam at 1pm, this afternoon. So, talking in front of my lecturers. Nervous. Had my breakfast and going over revision, just trying not to cram my brain. Just hope it goes well, because it's not my strongest unit.

Oral exam at 1pm, this afternoon. So, talking in front of my lecturers. Nervous. Had my breakfast and going over revision, just trying not to cram my brain. Just hope it goes well, because it's not my strongest unit.

Yeah I've had a few of these. Good luck.

• Like 1

If only you put as much effort into looking for a job as you do being a knob you might get somewhere.

:yawn: you are so boring, why you stalking my twitter anyway?

Course I look for jobs, as I have to put six jobs down every week, and if I don't my money will get stopped, and I don't want that.

But getting a job is not that easy, you can't just walk into one nowadays.

Good luck

• Like 1

What an awesome day, this weather is the best, nice walk along the river soar then into town.

Town absolutely packed today, Job Centre easy enough, then had to go in Sports Direct for my Dad, hopefully I never have to set foot in that shop again. What a shithole, full of cheap shit, full of clothes on the floor, full of foreigners buying cheap Lonsdale clothes and the people who work there look flaming clueless.

Now time to chill for the afternoon and watch some Snooker.

Yeah I've had a few of these. Good luck.

Good luck

Cheers guys. It went alright.

Anyway, just been to look around the Arndale with a mate, relaxing and all that. I ended up bumping into Lee Peltier and James Vaughan lol ... They were just stood eating ice creams, so I was like 'alright lads, I support Leicester'. Vaughan's face was like 'who the fvck is this kid'.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Cheers guys. It went alright.

Anyway, just been to look around the Arndale with a mate, relaxing and all that. I ended up bumping into Lee Peltier and James Vaughan lol ... They were just stood eating ice creams, so I was like 'alright lads, I support Leicester'. Vaughan's face was like 'who the fvck is this kid'.

If you introduced yourself as Fox93, they might of knew who you were.

What an awesome day, this weather is the best, nice walk along the river soar then into town.

Town absolutely packed today, Job Centre easy enough, then had to go in Sports Direct for my Dad, hopefully I never have to set foot in that shop again. What a shithole, full of cheap shit, full of clothes on the floor, full of foreigners buying cheap Lonsdale clothes and the people who work there look flaming clueless.

Now time to chill for the afternoon and watch some Snooker.

Why don't you get a job there then, show them how it's done? I heard they go through staff like daggers goes through ky jelly so I'm sure they'll give you a go.

Why don't you get a job there then, show them how it's done? I heard they go through staff like daggers goes through ky jelly so I'm sure they'll give you a go.

Rather work in that sex shop on Narborough Road.

Went the bookies across the road from work as I do most times I get a 2 o'clock finish and there's a few decent early races on. Just browsing the form etc and thinking of what to bet and over my shoulder a voice gives me a "tip". Turn around and it's flippin' Adrian Lewis. Had a quick chat with him, threw a few darts got a pic etc. A genuinely nice fella. His tip lost though.