Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got a job interview for the London School of Business and Finance tomorrow

Will you be playing the stock market?

ABERFTH.SMLL.CO

DEVRO

KIER GROUP

PETROPAVLOVSK

FIDELITY CHINA

GALLIFORD TRY

BBA AVIATION

ALLIANCE TRUST

35p

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Working For Us

Whether you are joining London School of Business & Finance as an academic, administrative or marketing member of staff, you will be joining an innovative, fast-paced and exciting organisation. In return we offer all our employees first-class opportunities to learn, progress and develop their skills within a vibrant, friendly and stimulating working environment.

LSBF is a fast-growing, progressive business school, with offices throughout central London, the UK and more than ten countries across North and South America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Our innovative approach to delivering postgraduate and professional courses has helped us to become one of the pre-eminent providers of business education to an international student audience.

Our rapid growth, record of success and reputation for market leading tuition means we are quickly becoming the number one business and finance school of choice. We pride ourselves in our dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach to business. This innovative approach to business and education has resulted in the company doubling in size every year over the past three years.

Due to our continued success and expansion plans, we are able to offer endless opportunities for bright, ambitious and talented individuals hoping to begin a successful and challenging career with us.

Dunno, his story sounds plausible. :ermm::whistle:

Lamby you're a good chap but come on there's no need to keep up these lies, they were funny but seriously it has to stop!

London School of Business & Finance

Telephonist/Customer Service Role

Thursday 2nd May 2013 at 10:00am

;)

Just had a fox screaming right outside my window. Shit me up at first, thought it was a witch or something.

Not sure if he was hungry and letting me know cos I left him a packet of chicken Whiskas out the other night, or if he was just showing off or scaring a hedgehog. Feel quite guilty now in case he was hungry so will buy him a pack of party sausages for tomorrow night. I'm sure he'll be pretty stoked about that.

• Like 2

Just had a fox screaming right outside my window. Shit me up at first, thought it was a witch or something.

Not sure if he was hungry and letting me know cos I left him a packet of chicken Whiskas out the other night, or if he was just showing off or scaring a hedgehog. Feel quite guilty now in case he was hungry so will buy him a pack of party sausages for tomorrow night. I'm sure he'll be pretty stoked about that.

Feed the Fox . . . . And he will score lol

Didnt know Chickens had whiskers!That noise as well as Muntjac is a bit eerie.

Me and my mate arrived at the wrong exam room this morning. Realised 15 mins before hand. None of us had phones, sprinted to the library to find the room out then to the hall with 3 mins to spare. My mate is an asthmatic so had a coughing fit in the exam lol

The actual exam went well, finished for the year. aaaaahhhhh

Had a real doh moment today, Had lost my wallet and had been searching the house all morning . Last i had it was when i went shop last night so went to shop but no luck , anyway just cancelled my card now and what do i find 2 minutes later thats right my f**King wallet lol

Guest Col city fan

Not a good day.

Woke up (again) with shooting pains down my left leg and walking around like I was 70..

Had MRI scan this afternoon privately. NHS waiting list is ridiculous. Probably having an epidural injection as soon as I can.

Ho Hum....

Not a good day.

Woke up (again) with shooting pains down my left leg and walking around like I was 70..

Had MRI scan this afternoon privately. NHS waiting list is ridiculous. Probably having an epidural injection as soon as I can.

Ho Hum....

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

Not a good day.

Ho Hum....

Ask about cortisone, did the trick for me? I don't know much about it apart from it's a steroid. Would be good to know their opinion on it.

Not a good day.

Ho Hum....

Sounds bad mate.Hope it gets sorted soon.Do hope it wasn't those exercises!

Guest Col city fan

Ask about cortisone, did the trick for me? I don't know much about it apart from it's a steroid. Would be good to know their opinion on it.

Thanks mate.

Sounds bad mate.Hope it gets sorted soon.Do hope it wasn't those exercises!

Good on ya buddy.

Not a good day.

Ho Hum....

Hope things get better for you soon buddy