Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I started the day by knocking 11 seconds off my Parkrum 5k personal best.

Then, while my missus was out at lunchtime, I listened to Mr Withers' kindly provided stream and somewhat enjoyed the outcome of the concluding Championship fixtures.

:thumbup:

Then I made a curry and drank some delicious dark stouts.

Then me and Mrs Vac caught up on 3 episodes of "Elementary" which we both love and which were excellent.

I'm about to watch the footy on TV.

As Ice Cube would have it "today was a good day".

:)

A day of two halves - spent this morning fixing the car (it was the brake cylinder in the end).

This afternoon attacking the pile of paperwork the solicitors have sent through about the flat I'm buying - there's a LOT of words there and I would question weather 50% of it is actually in English.

Not bad.Birthday today but I'm not a Birthday person so I seem ungrateful when people make a fuss.Had some nice presents although I said dont bother.Watched my Mrs in her first 10k run.55 min she was happy in the heatThen had a picnic with friends.

Kept thinking about the football,made me smile especially when I was with a Peterborough fan yesterday ,today and tomorrow and all different people,their pain makes it seem even better.