Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not long finished work. Tired.com

Ahhhhhhggggghhhh I HATE .com phrases like that!!!

I know I shouldn't - but I do. Always thought you were a top poster on here but now you have plummeted in my books.

I've only ever blocked one person on here before - and unblocked them a few days later ecause I forgive and forget. But now hmmmm you might become ignore Number 2! :)

They have gone back to how they were. It is only the right eye caused by the Bell's Palsy. I've had a letter today from the LRI eye clinic for an appointment on the 15th.I feel like an old man. Left hospital with two walking sticks. Had to go to the Job Centre Friday to sign on. They never said that I could be free from appling for jobs although I am able to do what I am doing. I also called up about Pension credidits. I will receive more but my wage will be taken off. Comes into effect in July unless the Government decides to change the rules.

I am able to get around my flat without sticks but if I am outside I need them for walking. The only work I could do would have to involve sitting down. I'm happy doing what I'm doing with the media work With the PC I will be off JSA so hopefully will not be regarded as a scrounger and a benefit cheat.

Urgh.

Working yesterday and today.

Got a phone call from MsFoxy at 3 in a state of panic as she thought FoxyJR had drank half a 200ml bottle of Calpol. I race home, grab him and bring him to the children's hospital at the RVH in a state. Get over there for the nurse to ask me what happened, I'm not 100% as I only got the gist of it, she weighs him and does some calculations.  Get taken to a room where the Dr clearly thinks we are abusing him and tells us we have to wait for 4 hours so they can take a blood test.  We have to go back to the waiting room. He gets blood taken and all is fine.

MsFoxy misses her flight to London and therefore misses her interview tomorrow. She rings 10minutes too late so loses the flights and the money for them.

I'm ****ing shattered at the moment.

MsFoxy found that FoxyJr and FoxyGrandchild were playing doctors and FoxyJr got the childproof lid off and was being fed spoonfuls of Calpol.  Luckily most of it was spilt on the floor and over his clothes.

Oh, on top of that StepFoxy2 revealed that StepFoxy3 and his disfunctional girlfriend are eating Diazapam like sweets instead of drinking because StepFoxy3's girlfriend is a melter when drunk.  

:@

Edited by FoxyPV

Urgh.

Working yesterday and today.

Got a phone call from MsFoxy at 3 in a state of panic as she thought FoxyJR had drank half a 200ml bottle of Calpol. I race home, grab him and bring him to the children's hospital at the RVH in a state. Get over there for the nurse to ask me what happened, I'm not 100% as I only got the gist of it, she weighs him and does some calculations. Get taken to a room where the Dr clearly thinks we are abusing him and tells us we have to wait for 4 hours so they can take a blood test. We have to go back to the waiting room. He gets blood taken and all is fine.

MsFoxy misses her flight to London and therefore misses her interview tomorrow. She rings 10minutes too late so loses the flights and the money for them.

I'm ****ing shattered at the moment.

MsFoxy found that FoxyJr and FoxyGrandchild were playing doctors and FoxyJr got the childproof lid off and was being fed spoonfuls of Calpol. Luckily most of it was spilt on the floor and over his clothes.

Oh, on top of that StepFoxy2 revealed that StepFoxy3 and his disfunctional girlfriend are eating Diazapam like sweets instead of drinking because StepFoxy3's girlfriend is a melter when drunk.

:@

Why would the doc think you were abusing your child because he drank a load of calpol? I'm sure he didn't, I'm a nurse and from my brief stint in a&e I can tell you it happens all the time!

Just done a shit and realised that there's no toilet roll in the entire house. Oh dear.

kitchen roll will be your friend for now...and your worst enemy when you sit down at your desk tomorrow

my day was one of being hungover with a brief interlude to go to bradgate park..an ok but overall it lacked nice food and structure

Don't use kitchen roll unless you want to be unblocking the toilet as it's basically designed to not disintegrate and tends to expand.

I tried it with computer paper, printed out a pic, wanked over it, panicked as I didn't know where to put it, so I flushed it down the loo, and it blocked. 

Guest MattP

in Dublin atm. is it me or is it a little expensive here

It's bad but it's not on the scale of major World Cities like Melbourne, Oslo, Hong Kong, Sydney, Dubai etc yet.

You can tolerate most of the others to an extent as it's generally stunning and the sun is beating down but Dublin is fairly grim for the expense it costs.

Guest MattP

Plus it's full of fking Irish people. No idea why anyone would want to go there when you can go to the Mediterranean for the same price

Touche.

If the Punchestown festival is on it's great, apart from that it's the usual. Pale women, drunken blokes and old men talking absolute shit to tourists about history no one else gives a fcuk about.