Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You lost me when calling bad neighbours scum is wrong but calling the Police Filth is ok.

That's all you took from my response?

I suppose it was better than "show the jpegs to the j-pigs"

Kingfox - Please make sure you have a knap tomorrow afternoon so you stay awake for the game later . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :P

I am the entertainment of our section.

I will be awake all day.

Shouting abuse at Drinkwater and Vardy, and calling for Arnar Gunnlaugsson to come out at half time.

wet windy and sadly lacking in football discussion.. why the FVCK doesnt anyone in perth know about Leicester city??????????/

Same here in Norfolk. Just moved to some random town on the coast and am forced to go into the 'local' pub tonight and sit on my own and watch City. Seen three Tiger's fans in the last week, but didn't manage to ask them if they were also expats, like me. May have to put an appeal out for City fans in Norfolk, try and build some sort of rapport with other Norfolk based Leicester fans, if they exist.

New jobs going well, never seen people this sick and still be alive, but its an amazing feeling working somewhere where your patients wouldnt even have a fighting chance in most other parts of the country. Ridiculous amount to learn though!

Oh and I screamed on the train when we scored last night, woman next to me moved seats. lol

Guest Col city fan

Finally got a date to have my spinal nerve block next week. With any luck, life should then return to some semblance of normality.

Fingers crossed.

Has anybody seen the guy who dresses up as a Woman on Narborough Road?

Saw him the other day, he kept stopping and pointing to the Sky.

I thought that was you KF?

:P

Finally got a date to have my spinal nerve block next week. With any luck, life should then return to some semblance of normality.

Fingers crossed.

:P

Good luck.  :fc:

Where are you going to have that done mate?

My Step-Father had a similar thing done at Spire's Hospital (Leicester), around two years back.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest Col city fan

Good luck. :fc:

Where are you going to have that done mate?

My Step-Father had a similar thing done at Spire's Hospital (Leicester), around two years back.

Eh up mate..

The Nuffield.. Paying private cos the NHS waiting lists for backs are frankly, nonsense.

Cheers....

Eh up mate..

The Nuffield.. Paying private cos the NHS waiting lists for backs are frankly, nonsense.

Cheers....

lol, funny you say that.

I've been with Nuffield for two years now; I've just been informed, earlier in the year, that I require heart stents (as I'm very low blood pressured).

I received a letter in late March saying that the nearest operation date is July 18th(!!).

So consequently, I don't think there's such a thing nowadays called 'short waiting lists'... even privately imo.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest Col city fan

lol, funny you say that.

I've been with Nuffield for two years now; I've just been informed, earlier in the year, that I require heart stents (as I'm very low blood pressured).

I received a letter in late March saying that the nearest operation date is July 18th(!!).

So consequently, I don't think there's such a thing nowadays called 'short waiting lists'... even privately imo.

Crikey!!

:o

It's been a good week to be fair, college was okay today, though we've got to arrange a trip somewhere part of our work, and that's going to be hard knowing the group i'm in, they struggle to even go down the town and now they want to arrange a trip to London! though by the end of lesson it was settled that we we're going to a bowling alley in Coventry! I know how boring! :(

Another thing that has been bugging me for months is, every morning I catch the bus to college, and also there is a hot girl that gets on my bus stop every morning. In probably the last year of me and her getting on the same bus every morning I've never spoken to her, am I rude? i mean she's never spoken to me? should i speak up?. I never know what to say to her. Just to say I also listen to MP3 while am i at the bus stop, is that rude? I don't wanna talk about the weather that's too old fashioned. Any suggestions?

Edited by Leicesterpool

Another thing that has been bugging me for months is, every morning I catch the bus to college, and also there is a hot girl that gets on my bus stop every morning. In probably the last year of me and her getting on the same bus every morning I've never spoken to her, am I rude? i mean she's never spoken to me? should i speak up?. I never know what to say to her. Just to say I also listen to MP3 while am i at the bus stop, is that rude? I don't wanna talk about the weather that's too old fashioned. Any suggestions?

Tell her you have been on poontang watch, and she's the best one you've ever seen. 

Leicesterpool, poor naive Leicesterpool, when will you learn that this is the worst place to ask for advice.

Think of something interesting. Maybe take your headphones out and talk about music, like about a new album you have* and has she heard it and if not what kind of music does she like.

* Don't mention that it's The Greatest Carry On Soundtracks Ever.