Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Put a pin on her seat and then just as she's about to sit down reach down, get a good handful of her arse and push her away from the seat. Then proceed to show her how you saved her from sitting on a pin. Bitches love a hero. And even if nothing comes of it at least you've had a good feel of her arse.

Edited by MooseBreath

Put a pin on her seat and then just as she's about to sit down reach down, get a good handful of her arse and push her away from the seat. Then proceed to show her how you saved her from sitting on a pin. Bitches love a hero. And even if nothing comes of it at least you've had a good feel of her arse.

lol

Just keep staring at her. She may give you a weird look at first, but when she does it's a sure fire sign she wants you to make the first move.

That's way to soppy for Leicesterpool

Nothing says class and sophistication like getting your dick out.

Women love that kind of stuff, especially if you do it in public.

Edited by FoxyPV

Nothing says class and sophistication like getting your dick out.

Women love that kind of stuff, especially if you do it in public.

I agree but females only really go for the Alpha Male. Any old tool can get his lunchbox out. If your gonna take this route you need to do it with some panache. So whip out your little chap and helicopter that bitch. You will have slid yourself into her pants before you even realise what's happened.

It's been a good week to be fair, college was okay today, though we've got to arrange a trip somewhere part of our work, and that's going to be hard knowing the group i'm in, they struggle to even go down the town and now they want to arrange a trip to London! though by the end of lesson it was settled that we we're going to a bowling alley in Coventry! I know how boring! :(

Another thing that has been bugging me for months is, every morning I catch the bus to college, and also there is a hot girl that gets on my bus stop every morning. In probably the last year of me and her getting on the same bus every morning I've never spoken to her, am I rude? i mean she's never spoken to me? should i speak up?. I never know what to say to her. Just to say I also listen to MP3 while am i at the bus stop, is that rude? I don't wanna talk about the weather that's too old fashioned. Any suggestions?

The more you think about it the worse you'll act when trying to talk to her lol!

Just talk to her casually!

It's been a good week to be fair, college was okay today, though we've got to arrange a trip somewhere part of our work, and that's going to be hard knowing the group i'm in, they struggle to even go down the town and now they want to arrange a trip to London! though by the end of lesson it was settled that we we're going to a bowling alley in Coventry! I know how boring! :(

Another thing that has been bugging me for months is, every morning I catch the bus to college, and also there is a hot girl that gets on my bus stop every morning. In probably the last year of me and her getting on the same bus every morning I've never spoken to her, am I rude? i mean she's never spoken to me? should i speak up?. I never know what to say to her. Just to say I also listen to MP3 while am i at the bus stop, is that rude? I don't wanna talk about the weather that's too old fashioned. Any suggestions?

You should ask her if she likes Rodders. If she doesn't know who that is, you have an open invitation to tell her all about your VHS collection. Women like nothing better than fella who comes from another decade.  You could try and convince that Maggie Thatcher's not dead where you come from.  :thumbup:

I know how you feel, been in this situtation many times (not on a bus though)... Just be yourself, remain calm and talk normally like you would do to other people. You might get elbowed (more often than not), you might not. At least you know you've tried, which will remove any thoughts about 'what if'.

Edited by Fox92

went out last night with Greek mate and his mates. the topic of conversation was actually socializing,my Greek friend is actually good at it and said its about perception and having the right thing to say. for example we were at this place before where people can drink and play board games, its actually brilliant. these 2 girls were next to us were looking over constantlyhabe could have asked them as we had something valid to say

Are you rude for not speaking to someone you don't know?

Anyway, don't be too full on, give a little icebreaker then you will feel more relaxed, but don't appear too keen.

went out last night with Greek mate and his mates. the topic of conversation was actually socializing,my Greek friend is actually good at it and said its about perception and having the right thing to say. for example we were at this place before where people can drink and play board games, its actually brilliant. these 2 girls were next to us were looking over constantlyhabe could have asked them as we had something valid to say

It's a different board game (wheyyy) if they're already looking over and you're in a social setting. I've had people (girls inc) that look at me like I'm a right weirdo when I've started talking to them outside the conventional setting.

Got up later than usual, tired from shift work, read the post which was interesting.

A letter with no fax or phone details asking about my PPI for a huge loan I never had, looks convincing for old people I suppose.

They asked for my debit card details etc., for an address in London and though there was a scribble for a signature and position there was actually no name, have to love con artist's :rolleyes:

Leicesterpool, as weird as you come across on here, if she's actually hot she probably isn't interested.

Also, when waiting for a bus in the morning, people want to be left the **** alone.

You can pull in a bar or at a club, you can pull if you're introduced to someone through a friend, you can pull a work colleague or a girl in your class / on your course / in your halls.

But chatting up people randomly in the street? Leave it to Hollywood. Especially if you have to ask for tips on here, you almost certainly don't have the confidence or charisma to pull it off.

Edited by Finn the Human

Leicesterpool, as weird as you come across on here, if she's actually hot she probably isn't interested.

Also, when waiting for a bus in the morning, people want to be left the **** alone.

You can pull in a bar or at a club, you can pull if you're introduced to someone through a friend, you can pull a work colleague or a girl in your class / on your course / in your halls.

But chatting up people randomly in the street? Leave it to Hollywood. Especially if you have to ask for tips on here, you almost certainly don't have the confidence or charisma to pull it off.

lol

Brutal. Brutal but fair.

Guest BlueBrett

lol harsh!  

I'd usually say just ask her something.  Directions to a local library or somewhere is often a good one but perhaps unsuitable for a bus stop.  If she smiles you are probably in.  You have to make out like you only noticed she was cute once your conversation started though - otherwise you look like a devious perv.  When it comes to the moment you escalate things don't beat about the bush.  Be direct and try to sound confident as if she should be pleased that you noticed she was pretty.

Absolutely textbook Finners. Great stuff.