Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm confused.

King Fox attention-seeking by talking shite, shocker!!! :whistle:

Not talking shite, you are just stupid.

You can ignore people's posts, which then don't show, but if you want to see them you just click view it anyway?

And if people quote his posts you can see them regardless. 

You can ignore people's posts, which then don't show, but if you want to see them you just click view it anyway?

So, er, why would you ignore him then, if you are interested in what he's saying?

:dunno:

So, er, why would you ignore him then, if you are interested in what he's saying?

:dunno:

As I said he was getting on my nerves.

But as 21st century fox and James quoted his post, I could see it anyway.

Just bought a season ticket for next season! :D

Same! Just hope we can win promotion now!

Never understood why you'd want to 'ignore' someone's posts anyway? This is a forum isn't it, we can't all have the same opinion.

But chatting up people randomly in the street? Leave it to Hollywood. Especially if you have to ask for tips on here, you almost certainly don't have the confidence or charisma to pull it off.

Nonsense. The only thing that's "Hollywood" about it is striking up the initial conversation with a stranger. And we only see it that way because we're so socially conservative. In some cultures it would be weirder not to ever talk to someone you see regularly like that. Some people make good business out of cold approaching.

You can ignore people's posts, which then don't show.

Ahh, cheers reminding me of the ignore function.

Now I won't be able to see idiotic drivel-prone posters including Dangerous Tiger and Ibbosuk. :D

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

Nonsense. The only thing that's "Hollywood" about it is striking up the initial conversation with a stranger. And we only see it that way because we're so socially conservative. In some cultures it would be weirder not to ever talk to someone you see regularly like that. Some people make good business out of cold approaching.

But at the end of the day that's how it is. There's often situations where I fancy starting up a conversation with a stranger but rarely do I want one talking to me in an arbitrary way. Good old double standards.

Have you gone a bit gay for this greek fella or what

:D He is not here atm so I am with his parents

I know I have gone abit UKIP on here but I am still Lav the Greek and am enjoying myself here 

Edited by lavrentis

MsFoxy has basically been offered the job in Witney so we've to work out our finances to see if her wages will be enough to allow us to move until I find a job.

It's stressful trying to work out all the details when she only has a general salary figure to go on.

What the hell good is "in some cultures" to Leicesterpool in this situation?

In some cultures they stretch their necks with hoops and bounce up and down with spears, I wouldn't ****ing do that at a bus stop either.

MsFoxy has basically been offered the job in Witney so we've to work out our finances to see if her wages will be enough to allow us to move until I find a job.

It's stressful trying to work out all the details when she only has a general salary figure to go on.

Congrats to MsFoxy. :cool: Hope you manage to figure things out. :smile: 

Well done Mrs Foxy and best of luck.

• Like 1

Just got back home absolutely famished - hadn't eaten for 10 hours.  Put paid to that with a bacon & cheese sarnie followed by a steak sandwich.  

Earlier on I was wondering how I've started to become a bit of a chubster lately.  Put paid to that too.

Same! Just hope we can win promotion now!

Never understood why you'd want to 'ignore' someone's posts anyway? This is a forum isn't it, we can't all have the same opinion.

Because some people are window-licking tits, by my count there's at least 157 of them knocking around.

besides, it means you can sing this: