Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What kind of cheese?Did you have any onion with it?

It was just a bog standard mature cheddar and funny you should say that I did go for a bit of red onion also. I'm quite pleased that I managed to not drop any in the bath, that may well stand out as the high point of the day.

It was just a bog standard mature cheddar and funny you should say that I did go for a bit of red onion also. I'm quite pleased that I managed to not drop any in the bath, that may well stand out as the high point of the day.

blandtastic.

Today I was stuck at work, but at least it was going okay up to the point it was 1-1, I was getting away with listening to the odd minute or two on the radio in between jobs. Then I had to do a job which meant I couldn't get any reception on my phone for about an hour and then when I did . . . . . well the result spoilt things rather etc etc 

To make matters worse I was then late finishing work, tired, fed up and generally fvcked off

Terrible day with the way we lost and also to top it off olympiakos winning some European basketball tournament, having to watch basketball which is incredibly boring and now for the past 20 mins has,been non stop shooting and fireworks. I prefer the green team in Athens