Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not too bad for me today. Went to a lecture in my Leicester top, and my mates were all cool about it and we went for a beer afterwards. Mostly Bayern, Barca, United fans so I think they find it a bit charming that I support a shit team :) 

Other fans bothering to register only to take the piss made me smile, too. It made me realise that even though I lost on the pitch, I'm certainly not losing off it. 

• Like 3

I had some abdominal discomfort yesterday and to my astonishment passed a kidney stone this morning, I was quite shocked when it hit the porcelain I can tell you.

Stats

Colour: Mottle milky grey and tan 

Shape: Teardrop 

Size: 14mm x 8mm x 6mm

Edited by I am Rod Hull
  • Like 1

Not too bad for me today. Went to a lecture in my Leicester top, and my mates were all cool about it and we went for a beer afterwards. Mostly Bayern, Barca, United fans so I think they find it a bit charming that I support a shit team :)

Other fans bothering to register only to take the piss made me smile, too. It made me realise that even though I lost on the pitch, I'm certainly not losing off it. 

lol

I had some abdominal discomfort yesterday and to my astonishment passed a kidney stone this morning, I was quite shocked when it hit the porcelain I can tell you.

Stats

If that's the dimensions you arrived at,I need your ruler to measure my penis! Edited by notnow john

Stats

Crikey. Have you seen a doctor?

Crikey. Have you seen a doctor?

Booked in for Friday.

I had a bladder infection last year and my doctor told me that it could be linked to kidney stones but then said it was unlikely that I had them.... 

Cant wait to shove this beauty under her nose. (I`ll post a pick of it in a bit )  :D

Booked in for Friday.

I had a bladder infection last year and my doctor told me that it could be linked to kidney stones but then said it was unlikely that I had them.... 

Cant wait to shove this beauty under her nose. (I`ll post a pick of it in a bit )  :D

you haven't been shoving orange pips down your bellend then?  :P

Edited by sphericalfox

Take a look at the OS.

Back at me.

Back at the OS.

Back at me.

See the KP Fans Challenge Pic?

Back at me.

Back row? 3rd from the left, next to Ali Mauchlin?

Why who could that be? It's your very own blue-army-andy! Looking like I weigh 25stone because the wind is inflating my far-too-big-but-cherished shirt. :scarf:

I'm on a horse.

EDIT: if anybody would like a gen-u-ine but of LCFC history, then I am willing to part with my far-too-big-but-cherished shirt. Bear in mind that this is a MATCH WORN shirt by on of the true greats.

Let's start the bidding at £500. The winning bidder can opt for me to also sign the shirt before delivery (cost: extra £100).

Edited by blue-army-andy

Been singing and writing songs

Took my mates Dog out in the pouring rain.

As it's Wednesday now though, it means Job Centre day, 30 min walk for a 10 second in and out, then a 30 min walk home again, but I'm gonna go and renew my season ticket tomorrow, make the trip worth while. 

Been singing and writing songs

Took my mates Dog out in the pouring rain.

As it's Wednesday now though, it means Job Centre day, 30 min walk for a 10 second in and out, then a 30 min walk home again, but I'm gonna go and renew my season ticket tomorrow, make the trip worth while.

Good on you Kingfox