Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been singing and writing songs

Took my mates Dog out in the pouring rain.

As it's Wednesday now though, it means Job Centre day, 30 min walk for a 10 second in and out, then a 30 min walk home again, but I'm gonna go and renew my season ticket tomorrow, make the trip worth while. 

Maybe - and this is a radical idea here - maybe you should pop in for more than 10 seconds and, I don't know, actually have a look for jobs on the computers they have in there?

• Like 2

Maybe - and this is a radical idea here - maybe you should pop in for more than 10 seconds and, I don't know, actually have a look for jobs on the computers they have in there?

They're the same ones as they have on the website.

Can do that at home.

They're the same ones as they have on the website

If the Job Centre in Brighton's anything to go by, you'll often find the listings in the place itself are more up to date.  It makes no sense because you'd imagine they have the technology to upload it to the instore server and the web simultaneously, but there you go.

MsFoxy didn't get the job :( She was too experienced (expensive).

It gives us a year's grace to get everything in order and be in Oxford next year. :scarf:

I left work today only to find my car completely covered in bird shit.  A flock of birds must have dived bombed my car.

It gives us a year's grace to get everything in order and be in Oxford next year. :scarf:

I left work today only to find my car completely covered in bird shit.  A flock of birds must have dived bombed my car.

She was too good for 'em anyway! ;)

Hard luck for her mate, but as you've said, see the bright side of it and that.  :)

Long. Been struggling to eat with the pain in my tongue.

Just re-activated onto Facebook again, since Christmas; de-activated it after 10 minutes. The new layout has dazzled me.

Edit: Hard luck, Mrs. PV.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Unlucky(msFoxy)but as you say gives you time.i have a customer that has a rookery above the car park ,none of the staff use it anymore.Shit everywhere!

Pretty darn good. Managed to remember the train change at Leicester and not go straight through to London this time so there was that.

Also found out out that my rugby club was selected to play touch and sevens at Twickenham on Saturday so that's going to be fvcking awesome.

Not great. In fact the year has had a bad start. Today I went for an appointment for the the eye clinic at the RI. Came home and went to the clinic round the corner to see my GP. Came out went home and decided to have a pizza from a shop on Sparkenhoe. Before crossing over I decided to have a look at a new grocary shop. As I was stepping up the kerb my foot caught it and I fell flat on the pavement. I finished up going back to the clinic then the RI where I found I had discolated the little finger on my left hand. After it being strapped up I left the RI just after midnight.

I was expecting a restless night but it wasn't to bad. I did take a paracetomol.

On the plus side I am going to be raart of the radio show again. Can be listened on www.panjradio.co.uk We ar talking sandwiches today and there is a financial advisor from Action Homeless coming in. raDNO is on 12pm-4pm. 

On D-Day we are going out on the radio airwave. 87.7fm.

Not great. In fact the year has had a bad start. Today I went for an appointment for the the eye clinic at the RI. Came home and went to the clinic round the corner to see my GP. Came out went home and decided to have a pizza from a shop on Sparkenhoe. Before crossing over I decided to have a look at a new grocary shop. As I was stepping up the kerb my foot caught it and I fell flat on the pavement. I finished up going back to the clinic then the RI where I found I had discolated the little finger on my left hand. After it being strapped up I left the RI just after midnight.

I was expecting a restless night but it wasn't to bad. I did take a paracetomol.

On the plus side I am going to be raart of the radio show again. Can be listened on www.panjradio.co.uk We ar talking sandwiches today and there is a financial advisor from Action Homeless coming in. raDNO is on 12pm-4pm.

On D-Day we are going out on the radio airwave. 87.7fm.

Not having a good year,chin up.Did they say anything about your eyes or do you have to wait? Edited by cambridgefox

Just as I was going out I had a phone call from the RI. The consultant was not happy with the position my finger was placed so has asked me to go back Friday. He's on call so don't know how long I'll be there.

The radio show went well. If there is anything that anyone want's mentioning on air let me know. Anything in the creative line of things happening in Leicester and we can advertise it in The Big Donut section part of the broadcast.

Think I'll try and go for a pizza again. This time without falling over.

I left work today only to find my car completely covered in bird shit. A flock of birds must have dived bombed my car.

Sorry that your mrs didn't get the job Foxy

Thanks everyone.

Had to knock £15k off the price of the house to try and get it sold. 

To try and spruce the place up, I've spent the last hour or so paint the ceilings in the kitchen and utility.  Urgh! I hate cutting in!

Edited by FoxyPV