Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to AFL our team lost in the premlim final 3 times now in 5 years. My idol subsequently retired after over 20 years of service

Spent an exurbatent amount of money on beer.

Some how i managed to dress up as a gimp in our club colours and people were getting photos taken with me and stuff. very very weird

Mixed. Had a relatively successful shopping trip, but I have been wound up by some mega Attitude. With a capital A. And I am not feeling too well. And I am carrying a few niggles which are making running nigh on impossible.

Cracker. Had a family afternoon out at Cannock Chase which is a wonderful place if you've got kids, like mountain biking or the sheer pleasure of walking through gently dramatic countryside.

If you ever get out there I can recommend The Yorkshireman by Rugeley's Trent Valley station as a place to eat. Even my youngest, a full-time chef, was impressed and at 22 quid a head for three courses, wine and a couple of other drinks each it was hardly extortionate.

Just a simple pub, with a relaxed unpretentious atmosphere but the food was so locally produced they even named the farm where the steak, beef and lamb choices came from.

Got a website with information you can pm me or anything?

Gimme a sec, I'll have a look on Leicester Mercury & Leicester City Council websites, been in paper last two weeks.

Pick up the Mercury, I think Wednesday is the job day.

If I find link, I'll PM you.

Edited by Tilley

I've just had the best few days I've had in a long time. Days out in nice weather surrounded by friends. Brilliant. I'm out in Cov tomorrow night to take in some of the Fresher's Week festivities, then hopefully moving into my student house next week. Things are looking good.