Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Long story short, she moved abroad when we were teens, she visited over the weekend for the first time in 6 years, we got on so well, like ridiculously well in fact. Feels so unfair.

I think it was over well before today.

You probably got on so well as you had a lot to catch up on. But after 6 years, unless she was in some kind of reclusive sanctuary, I would guess the bond was long gone.

Edited by Parafox

Long story short, she moved abroad when we were teens, she visited over the weekend for the first time in 6 years, we got on so well, like ridiculously well in fact. Feels so unfair.

Do something about it then.

There's so much technology around nowadays use Skype, FaceTime, Facebook to talk to her. Offer to go and visit her for a long weekend.

Don't seem too keen but if you don't do anything about it you'll always wonder to yourself "what if" what you got to lose.

• Like 2

Do something about it then.

There's so much technology around nowadays use Skype, FaceTime, Facebook to talk to her. Offer to go and visit her for a long weekend.

Don't seem too keen but if you don't do anything about it you'll always wonder to yourself "what if" what you got to lose.

Oh I plan to. We both know how we feel, it's not like I'd be taking a shot in the dark. But different lives, different places, it's just not realistic at this moment in time. Canada seems like a whole other world right now.

Went to our weekly sub-editor meeting/trainingh. We talked about how we would like anyone else interested to get involved in our radio project. So any stories that promote beating the odds wsill do. In fact we are a News Agency so anything to draw in listeners would be great.

We are just on the internet at the moment (link below for podcasts) Bu will be going out on FM on D Day June 6th on 87.7. I have not done too much so far apart from reading some poetry but would like to do an update on City now and then. Just a few transfer snippets. Not too bothered about rumours unless I find a way to put them across.

Tigers have a big game Saturday but I don't know much about rugby so a few lines from some one else would help. I'll mention your name.

Had an Email from Amazon saying my Kindle delivery would be 7.30-9am. Stayed in until 12.00. A card was left when I got back. They came at 3.45pm. Now I'll have to stay in tomorrow. Lucky I have enough food in but will have to miss my writers' group.

Edited by Rincewind

Oh I plan to. We both know how we feel, it's not like I'd be taking a shot in the dark. But different lives, different places, it's just not realistic at this moment in time. Canada seems like a whole other world right now.

Did you at very least hit that?

If you "both know how you feel" but you weren't able to bed that in six weeks then you owe your penis an apology.

Edit: I've no idea where I got six weeks from. Point stands, though.

Edited by Finn the Human
  • Like 1

Well, I've just turned 21 years old. As The Jam sang "I feel so old, and I feel so young, I just can't grow up to meet the demands". That's how I feel.

Going out tonight, should be good. Flatmates have been scaring me saying 'weve got a suprise' etc. Hope it isn't anything to embarrassing.

edit: And a happy birthday to Morrissey and George Best, as well.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

Well, I've just turned 21 years old. As The Jam sang "I feel so old, and I feel so young, I just can't grow up to meet the demands". That's how I feel.

Happy Birthday.  :beer:

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

Did you at very least hit that?

If you "both know how you feel" but you weren't able to bed that in six weeks then you owe your penis an apology.

Edit: I've no idea where I got six weeks from. Point stands, though.

Did you get the six weeks thinking about school holidays?

I've just emailed Alan Young. He has book out and I've invited him on the raDNO show to promote it in exchange for publicity on the FF for us.

We have been given a space at RL for a meeting place. I say 'we' but it's really Citizens' Eye but it will give us a better chance to be heard.

I was listeng to the FF Monday and Leicester are incorporating music acts into their meetings. Got Banana and Rick Astley coming on amongst others. So for around £30 you get a days racing and entertainment.

Going out tonight, should be good. Flatmates have been scaring me saying 'weve got a suprise' etc. Hope it isn't anything to embarrassing.

Happy birthday  :trumpet:  :scarf:  :trumpet:  :scarf:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday.  :beer:

would have never have thought you were 50 ! congratulations.

and a happy birthday to Fox92

my day is good so far. got the day off work. going to see Muse at the Ricoh tonight 

Cheers lads!

YYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I've made it  :thumbup:

Happy Birthday also, Isle of White Fox :trumpet:

Got a letter from the LI fracture clinic about an appointment next week. Probably to have a look at my finger. The plaster and splint is half off already because I've ignored it. Hoping it can come off. It seems OK The little finger and splint has shifted so its bent a little

50  lol

Happy Birthday :trumpet:

• Like 1