Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've lost my iPhone. Seriously. Does anyone know what to do because I'm seriously pissed off!...

Some bastard has pinched it. I tracked it to a street I've never even been on before.

What do you people rekon? Phone the club where I 'lost' it, cancel my contract? This has never ever happened to me before and I'm so angry/pissed off right now.

Edited by Fox92

I've lost my iPhone. Seriously. Does anyone know what to do because I'm seriously pissed off!...

Some bastard has pinched it. I tracked it to a street I've never even been on before.

What do you people rekon? Phone the club where I 'lost' it, cancel my contract? This has never ever happened to me before and I'm so angry/pissed off right now.

Report it to the Police by calling 101

Report it to the Police by calling 101

Yeah, I'll do that.

Just angry because it had everything on it. Obviously all my music, pictures, videos, text and then my email account was open on it etc... I actually tracked it using that 'find my iPhone' but I am not sure how accurate that actually is.

Yeah, I'll do that.

Just angry because it had everything on it. Obviously all my music, pictures, videos, text and then my email account was open on it etc... I actually tracked it using that 'find my iPhone' but I am not sure how accurate that actually is.

It's pretty smack bang on accurate! I tracked my Ipad down, that had been robbed, using that. Like someone said, report it to the police and tell tem you've got a location for it. That should speed the police up a little bit.

Yeah, I'll do that.

Just angry because it had everything on it. Obviously all my music, pictures, videos, text and then my email account was open on it etc... I actually tracked it using that 'find my iPhone' but I am not sure how accurate that actually is.

I'd say very accurate in my experiences with it :)

Yeah, I'll do that.

Just angry because it had everything on it. Obviously all my music, pictures, videos, text and then my email account was open on it etc... I actually tracked it using that 'find my iPhone' but I am not sure how accurate that actually is.

Also, by calling 101 the old bill HAVE to follow it up until the case is closed* so to speak (of course that may mean that you still don't find it but at least they will do SOMETHING) With the tracker enabled it seems that you have a good chance.

Good luck.

*My brother is a copper.

My mobile charger has the same connecter so fits my Kindle. It's powered up so must be OK. May just charge it overenight via the PC once a week though. Won't buy too many books. Mainly free ones. Got Google on it so could use it to find stories for the work I do

The battery will last longer than that. Don't charge it up more than it needs as you'll knacker the battery quicker.

I've lost my iPhone phone. Seriously. Does anyone know what to do because I'm seriously pissed off!...

• Like 1

Also, by calling 101 the old bill HAVE to follow it up until the case is closed* so to speak (of course that may mean that you still don't find it but at least they will do SOMETHING) With the tracker enabled it seems that you have a good chance.

Good luck.

*My brother is a copper.

Called them this morning. He took my email address and password for my tracker but I don't know if they can actually track it anymore because I've blocked it now.

Just going to have to buy a new one :(

People that refer to their iphones as iphones :P

:thumbup:

Edited by Fox92

Some bastard knocked my motorbike over last night. Woke up to find it had been propped up again - mirror broken, brake lever bent, scuffs all over the right-hand side. Great way to start the day

Swines.

Reminds me of the time I ran over my next-door neighbour's bike. I couldn't stand it back up as it was completely fecked.

I knocked on his door and said "Hello Adrian, I'm really sorry but I just ran your bike over"

He took it quite well considering.

Guest MattP

Met an ex girlfriend in Leicester. Lovely afternoon swopping stories.

Then I wandered past the clock tower. Human Sewage is quite frankly a compliment. It's gets worsw everytime.

Our 17 year old cat was found dead in the fruit and vegetable wall garden. It seemed that it had stomach ripped a few times.

:(

That's a shame...

That you had to mention you have a walled garden. :P

Swines.

Reminds me of the time I ran over my next-door neighbour's bike. I couldn't stand it back up as it was completely fecked.

I knocked on his door and said "Hello Adrian, I'm really sorry but I just ran your bike over"

He took it quite well considering.

How did you manage that?! At least you had the decency to notify them though! I don't know if a good samaritan picked up my bike after someone else tipped/knocked it over, or some very shit driver knocked it over, didn't bother to look for damage and just propped it up again. Either way I'm out of pocket at a time when every single one of my spare pennies is having to go towards home repairs. Bah.

Went to the heath clinic to have a capater removed Nurse said I was still retaining urine so it had to go back on.

Good news I have set up Amazon to produce my book. It will be ready in 12 hours. Price £2.50 May review it but I went for 70% royalty. I may sell some on poetry sites. I was going to wait until I had more stuff but I could do another book as a follow up.