Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

He's a failed expat. He gushes over England now as a way of convincing himself that everything's ok, that he wants to be here really, when in reality he couldn't hack it abroad and came back with his tail firmly between his legs.

Aint that right ronnie

Ouch.

Failed?  Spent over a decade on and off in the USA and never was an ex pat as I spend half the year in the UK in that time got promoted twice ...mmm so not sure about that moosey, but if you say so. ;)

As for gushing, I have criticised things about the UK plenty of times just like I have the USA, its called a balanced view.

Edited by purpleronnie

The words "balanced view" mean precisely **** all to Moose.

Yeah because living in some shithole American town for a few months a year gives you the experience and authority to provide a balanced view on the entire issue of emigration to anywhere in the world.

Yeah because living in some shithole American town for a few months a year gives you the experience and authority to provide a balanced view on the entire issue of emigration to anywhere in the world.

I have lived in other countries moose (if you have read my posts before you would have known that), besides I never stated I had authority on the issue of emmigration.

Edited by purpleronnie

I have lived in other countries moose (if you have read my posts before you would have known that), besides I never stated I had authority on the issue of emmigration.

It's all good Ronnie. Let's just agree to disagree re. England being utopia, and agree to agree that finnman is a cvnt.

Edited by MooseBreath

It's all good Ronnie. Let's just agree to disagree re. England being utopia, and agree to agree that finnman is a cvnt.

lol  Sorry Finn I shouldnt have laughed at that, and just to lyk I don't think England is Utopia, I just get a little miffed with some constantly knocking it when the same issues are present in every country I've been too.....no big deal though.

Just got back from Liverpool. Went yesterday and stayed over for the night. It did rain a bit, but nothing to put me off. Great City, I do like visiting. Managed to get around most of the Beatles stuff as usual, and have a look around town etc

Got the post Marathon blues. Which I could relive the weekend again (minus the agonising cramp maybe), Edinburgh is a beautiful place especially in the sunshine too.

Spent all yesterday travelling and all day today recovering properly, back to work to tomorrow - its going to be a busy and frantic day I feel.

Job Centre for me today, changed my broadband over this morning to BT infinity, decent stuff.

But I forgot to say, the gays across the road from me, had a massive argument last week, and one of them walked out on the other one.

But I was out at the time, so don't go making any jokes.

Guest MattP

He's got a 'job' alright.

He just needs to make sure he shuts the curtains properly.

Edited by MattP

No job but you can afford BT infinity?  Outrage!!!!

Free mate, as I had broadband before, so it costs exactly the same as before.

He's got a 'job' alright.

He just needs to make sure he shuts the curtains properly.

You want to join me when I do this 'job'?

lol

Just found out that my ex-girlfriend (which I created a thread on here, about having a 'date' with) - is a model (based on a website).

Still, she was rather horrible and thus have no regrets in ending it.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest MattP

Impressed.

I've done nothing all day and am now eating a plate of chicken and beans, Pentanque league tonight so I'll probably start drinking about 4.

lol

Just found out that my ex-girlfriend (which I created a thread on here, about having a 'date' with) - is a model (based on a website).

Still, she was rather horrible and thus have no regrets in ending it.

Can she be classed a hot celeb yet?

Was she worth a squirt Wymeswold?

She could have a truly vile personality but I'd still be hanging out the back of her if she looked like Mila Kunis.

Google 'Emily Margetts' - her picture webpage is about the 5th one down ('Emily Margetts' - ModelMayhem.com)*

* you might need some tissues out. :unsure:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Google 'Emily Margetts' - her picture webpage is about the 5th one down ('Emily Margetts' - ModelMayhem.com)*

* you might need some tissues out. :unsure:

This member is either awaiting approval or has removed their profile from the site.

lol

Off to the radio station. Some interesting issues being discussed today disability laws etc.

If you disagree with the comments aired feel free to call in and put your side forward.

Moosebreath turned down the invitation to come on the show but now he's discovered Google for research will he accept?