Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well I'm knackered now.

Was in college from 8.45 until 2.10 and then I went into town and worked from 3 until 9 tonight because we've got the audit people stock checking in store today and they needed extra help. So I've been going up and down a lift for about 3 hours straight transporting boxes around, labelling and then packing them up.

It's all fun and games...

lol

Well I'm knackered now.

Was in college from 8.45 until 2.10 and then I went into town and worked from 3 until 9 tonight because we've got the audit people stock checking in store today and they needed extra help. So I've been going up and down a lift for about 3 hours straight transporting boxes around, labelling and then packing them up.

It's all fun and games...

lol

I want a job where you work.

Up and down.

Got School found out im in a new General Studies class not happy about, but plus point I may be able to do work in there now. Won abit of moolah at Chase the Ace also lost abit. Had a Chippy dinner so that cheered me up no end.

Got my Comms project of to a flyer. Bit of a boost for me to try and carry it on.

Then went Tevez's gaff for abit of banter.

Leisure Leagues, got pisswet through. Missed two sitters and some girl decided to have a cigarette in my jacket.

And now I have got Vix on because I can feel a cold coming on.

Average... boring actually.

But the fact ive ordered some new sneakers earlier and Im now listening to Kanos new album have taken my mind off the fact I'm in on a Saturday night.

Oh and my Kanye tickets came today too.

:D

I'm in on a Saturday night - because I was out on a Saturday evening.

God, today has been the best in a few weeks.

Day started with me skippering my team to a 3-1 win over Daventry Town in the UCL.

Because it was a early KO I was able to make the City game, which made my day even more enjoyable.

Then I went to a fancy dress disney party, I dressed as one of the muskeerteers and I am fooked right now as I write this with skysports news on in the background.

I am just about to nail this last part of my pizza.

Forest lost which was great, I am buzzing now.

I have not been this fooked for ages.

Hope everyone is having a good night like.