Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got a job interview at 5, I'm bricking it. Forgot how much I hate them.

I recently had an interview for my own job and I had to give a 10 min presentation on a topic I would only find out about 30 mins before.

It also included a psychometric test and shape/pattern prediction test (I can't remember the exact name).

I haven't had an interview in 16 years and i know what you mean by "bricking it". Good luck. Hope your well prepared. :thumbup:

I recently had an interview for my own job and I had to give a 10 min presentation on a topic I would only find out about 30 mins before.

It also included a psychometric test and shape/pattern prediction test (I can't remember the exact name).

I haven't had an interview in 16 years and i know what you mean by "bricking it". Good luck. Hope your well prepared. :thumbup:

When you say interview for your own job, do you mean your back to work interview after you had been suspended for wanking while stood on top of your ambulance with full sirens on outside a primary school?

• Like 1

Wife got a phone call from Banardos to say she has been accepted as a runner for next years London marathon.

Small job of raising £1600 for them!

My wife's mum was a Banardos child as were her brothers so she gave a good account of why she should run for them.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

When you say interview for your own job, do you mean your back to work interview after you had been suspended for wanking while stood on top of your ambulance with full sirens on outside a primary school?

lol lol

Wife got a phone call from Banardos to say she has been accepted as a runner for next years London marathon.

My wife's mum was a Banardos child as were her brothers so she gave a good account of why she should run for them.

Excellent stuff! Best of luck to Mrs cambridge :thumbup:

Moved out of halls today :(

Going to miss that place, the parties and everyone being just seconds away.

Already got our house for next term though. Me, two of my current flatmates, and then three girls we get along with from next door's flat.

Edited by Fox92

That is great news! I ran it last year (2012) for Romsey Mill; you might know who they are as you appear to be Cambridge based. Wish her luck with the training. I am going to wish you luck also, as your partner training for a marathon is not always easy for the other person in the relationship (ask my Mrs) - it is quite a comitment but worth it. 

• Like 1