Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Terrible day again.

My mother has had to be admitted to the Royal, not been good for five days, very weird with how she's got.

They say she might have a problem with her brain, cerebrum part, so she gotta go into the Neurology department. 

So not good at all.

Hang in there for your family mate, don't be afraid to talk to someone if you need to as well. There are better people to talk to than there are on here if you're struggling. 

Thanks guys.

It could literally be anything, but hopefully it's nothing really bad.

Has to have a brain scan etc... so hopefully that will tell what is wrong.

Chin up Kingy.In the right place,hope everything is ok with your mum and be strong for her mate,but make sure you are ok also.

We had a new type of security lock put on the comunion front door. Now need a fob.

Everytime a lock was put on before somebody kicked it in. Its been broken for about a month and it lasted less than a day. Bloke in the flat next door swears (on Allah) that he doesn't know who's doing it yet thjere is always someone going up the stairs to see him.

The thing is he has had mental issues before being placed there and these people are relatives who say they are worried about him. I have said to him why don't your relatives ask permission for a key to be cut instead of damaging the door by kicking it in and risk being arrested for B/E and criminal damage? But all he said was I don't let anyone have my key.

He leaves his door open sometimes and he has a settee or bed settee in his kitchen.

The bloke fitting the lock said the fobs are around £100 quid each.

Well I went to The Oval to see India absolutely dominate West Indies. 

Thoroughly enjoyed that!

EDIT: Kingfox, wishing your mum the best in hospital. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be too serious. Be strong for her and your family!

Edited by StanSP

Guest MattP

Sounds like a lovely place Ken. :blink:

Well I went to The Oval to see India absolutely dominate West Indies. 

Thoroughly enjoyed that!

Dhawan is going to be an absolute monster. England v India final is starting to look very possible.

We had a new type of security lock put on the comunion front door. Now need a fob.

Everytime a lock was put on before somebody kicked it in. Its been broken for about a month and it lasted less than a day. Bloke in the flat next door swears (on Allah) that he doesn't know who's doing it yet thjere is always someone going up the stairs to see him.

The thing is he has had mental issues before being placed there and these people are relatives who say they are worried about him. I have said to him why don't your relatives ask permission for a key to be cut instead of damaging the door by kicking it in and risk being arrested for B/E and criminal damage? But all he said was I don't let anyone have my key.

He leaves his door open sometimes and he has a settee or bed settee in his kitchen.

The bloke fitting the lock said the fobs are around £100 quid each.

Jesus. :unsure: 

Well it would be if the right tenants were in. He's not too bad really at least he is quiet no loud music. It's just that he's vulnerable and is easily led. The ground floor flat is still vacant. I'm sure the previous left because of the comings and goings and suspicions of dealing. Even the police were but never caught anyone in the act.

Personally I could not care less but wish they'd do it elsewhere like in their own place.

Guest MattP

Well it would be if the right tenants were in. He's not too bad really at least he is quiet no loud music. It's just that he's vulnerable and is easily led. The ground floor flat is still vacant. I'm sure the previous left because of the comings and goings and suspicions of dealing. Even the police were but never caught anyone in the act.

Personally I could not care less but wish they'd do it elsewhere like in their own place.

Young.

Islamic.

Nowhere to go.

Easily led.

Prone to violence.

Doesn't like Music.

Mental Issues.

Relatives worried about him.

Sounds like this ends well, keep him well away from Tower Hamlets.

Signed off on the sick for 2 weeks minimum with what looks like carpel tunnel in my right hand, hand currently in a splint and got loads of tablets to take, it may require an operation, just what I need before my holiday!

Sounds like a lovely place Ken. :blink:

Dhawan is going to be an absolute monster. England v India final is starting to look very possible.

He really has hit form at the right time! I love how we thrashed WI, topped the group, and eliminated Pakistan all on the same day :D