Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Signed off on the sick for 2 weeks minimum with what looks like carpel tunnel in my right hand, hand currently in a splint and got loads of tablets to take, it may require an operation, just what I need before my holiday!

Sorry to hear that mate.

I had lots of pins and needles in my left hand and arm earlier this year which the GP thought may be the start of CTS. It was worse when I was lying in bed.

Suddenly, it went! Very strange...

Hopefully the same will happen to you.

Signed off on the sick for 2 weeks minimum with what looks like carpel tunnel in my right hand, hand currently in a splint and got loads of tablets to take, it may require an operation, just what I need before my holiday!

I'm at work and have been to see my first aider as my right hand is in pain around the thumb area leading up my wrist. He said mine could be carpel tunnel aswell.

Guest MattP

Can only get better.

Went to the Co-op and picked up the wrong paper somehow, got hime and realised I'd forgotten to get a Father Day card.

Now just dropped a egg on the kitchen floor.

The Royal can be right planks sometimes.

They are saying now that it might not be the brain, but to be on the safe side she has to have a CT Scan.

They do mess people about sometimes, my mates dad is in hospital as well, with cancer and has been suffering bleeding, one doctor saying the cancer is causing the bleeding, and another saying it isn't.

Not On  :nono:

Can only get better.

Went to the Co-op and picked up the wrong paper somehow, got hime and realised I'd forgotten to get a Father Day card.

Now just dropped a egg on the kitchen floor.

Is it the good news Mail or the bad news Guardian?

Edited by Rincewind

The Royal can be right planks sometimes.

They are saying now that it might not be the brain, but to be on the safe side she has to have a CT Scan.

They do mess people about sometimes, my mates dad is in hospital as well, with cancer and has been suffering bleeding, one doctor saying the cancer is causing the bleeding, and another saying it isn't.

Not On  :nono:

Always better to be on the safe side. Sometimes scans can bring up something that was unknown before.

Went down for the post this morning and was expecting the new security lock to be working. The door was still on the latch. Went back and used one of the housings 'How did we do letters' and pre paid envelopes to say the lock had been broken again. Went to go out later and met my neighbour who said the bloke that was doing it had to come back to do the wiring and switching on.

I got ahead of myself there and paranoid. No doubt an attempt will be made to break it when its done.

Neighbour was complaining about the door being too hard to push and it hurt his hand. I said if the door had not been kicked in so many times there would be no need for the heavy duty security entrance.

Went down for the post this morning and was expecting the new security lock to be working. The door was still on the latch. Went back and used one of the housings 'How did we do letters' and pre paid envelopes to say the lock had been broken again. Went to go out later and met my neighbour who said the bloke that was doing it had to come back to do the wiring and switching on.

I got ahead of myself there and paranoid. No doubt an attempt will be made to break it when its done.

Neighbour was complaining about the door being too hard to push and it hurt his hand. I said if the door had not been kicked in so many times there would be no need for the heavy duty security entrance.

Where abouts do you live?

London Road area. Neighbour's OK. No loud music but if I was styereotyping Moosebreath would have a field day. He would not have a lot going for him. He is Muslim, he is unemployed, he has mental illness (see unemployed) he likes the odd can of Stella, he has had drug problems in the past,  he is easily led. I don't think I've left anything out.

So with all that against him I could easily pigeon hole him along with thousands others. Life is much simpler when you so that.