Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The Royal can be right planks sometimes.

They are saying now that it might not be the brain, but to be on the safe side she has to have a CT Scan.

They do mess people about sometimes, my mates dad is in hospital as well, with cancer and has been suffering bleeding, one doctor saying the cancer is causing the bleeding, and another saying it isn't.

Not On  :nono:

Medicine's a tricky business mate, you've got to appreciate that and it's better safe than sorry. Hope she's doing okay.

Medicine's a tricky business mate, you've got to appreciate that and it's better safe than sorry. Hope she's doing okay.

They seemed to rule out her head, but she has had a lumbar puncture to make sure.

Responding wise, she is doing much better. 

I think it could be a bladder infection, plus a reaction to tablets she had been taking which she isn't used to.

Nothing more yet.

Brilliant so far! Been to my second oral exam in the space of three days, passed them both with a decent mark and my summer holiday starts now! Tomorrow I'm going to a festival, later I'm getting involved with some beer and Fifa. The only thing that could bring me down today is of we sell one of our key players! Have a good one, FoxesTalk!

My mum is doing alright.

They have ruled out anything with her head, as the scan and test was clear, they think it's more psychiatric.

A lot calmer, more responsive and more mobile, but she is still confused on things a lot.

So not too bad.

Emailed the Mercury news desk last night. Mentioned oDNO radio station and what we do and I sneakily slipped in a link to my Amazon book page. had a reply to say they don't reply individually but will be in touch if the want more info.

It wasnt just all me I mentioned the guests we have and Action Homeless and their entrants in the Leicester Marathon and other stuff and gave contact details for information about that so there is enough for a feature story.

Emailed the Mercury news desk last night. Mentioned oDNO radio station and what we do and I sneakily slipped in a link to my Amazon book page. had a reply to say they don't reply individually but will be in touch if the want more info.

It wasnt just all me I mentioned the guests we have and Action Homeless and their entrants in the Leicester Marathon and other stuff and gave contact details for information about that so there is enough for a feature story.

They'll surely ignore all that other crap and focus on you though.

Looking forward to a centre page spread or maybe even a special pull out all about you m8. Perhaps they'll serialise your book. That would be ace.

• Like 1

Day ok,boss phoned me at 4 and said had worked hard and could fook off home.

Ely will have a few famous visitors tomorrow .Full of footballers.Darren Bent is getting married here at the Cathedral.Quite like him,comes across ok and local(ish).They had better not get their hopes up with the Ely women mnot the best.Might go to the Cathedral early doors and pop up with a rendition of"shit on the Villa" during the service!

Edited by cambridgefox

Disregarding anything a certain poster says Action Homeless are well respected by the Mercury and other Media. groups. AH and all the other charities that help to change peoples lives help with food shelter care assistance along with Citizen's Eye  raise awareness and many volunteers give up their time to help/ Some have suffered themselves so are best equpped and have the knowledge of what it is like.

MB will disagree but I could not care less. HE is a troll. which is the better of two options. of describing him. lol

Disregarding anything a certain poster says Action Homeless are well respected by the Mercury and other Media. groups. AH and all the other charities that help to change peoples lives help with food shelter care assistance along with Citizen's Eye raise awareness and many volunteers give up their time to help/ Some have suffered themselves so are best equpped and have the knowledge of what it is like.

MB will disagree but I could not care less. HE is a troll. which is the better of two options. of describing him. lol

Why would I disagree with that? Charities funded by people who choose to contribute doing good for people who genuinely need help. Sounds like a good news story to me jonny boy.

You're as much of a troll as Moosey is nowadays I'm afraid.

Only difference is that you're fvcking boring with it.

Edited by stix
  • Like 2

My mum is out of Hospital.

She couldn't wait to get out.

Good news mate.

It put my problem into perspective, but I'll write it anyway. I had a nightmare with renewing my passport, I go away in 6 weeks and have only just sorted it today. Woman at Post Office said as it's a renewal, I won't need to attend an interview despite not having the old passport. Luckily, it's only going to take 3 weeks, so I should be fine. 

Shitting it yesterday after reading you can't use the fast-track service for a first-adult passport, but it seems to be a case of me getting crossed wires.

6 weeks until Magaluf, still...

Had my first fitness session on Friday in nearly 8 months. I could barely walk afterwards.

The G8 is doing my head in as all week I've had to report to the police if any of my technicians are attending a job on any A or B road for more than 10 minutes. We've been told to be in work on Monday at 7 because Obama is visiting and most of Belfast will come to a standstill.

Thank **** I don't deal with Fermanagh!

Just booked some holiday insurance online. Printed out the insurance document, reading it it said only valid with policy wording booklet so I had to print it out, 31 fecking pages!

Good news mate.

It put my problem into perspective, but I'll write it anyway. I had a nightmare with renewing my passport, I go away in 6 weeks and have only just sorted it today. Woman at Post Office said as it's a renewal, I won't need to attend an interview despite not having the old passport. Luckily, it's only going to take 3 weeks, so I should be fine. 

Shitting it yesterday after reading you can't use the fast-track service for a first-adult passport, but it seems to be a case of me getting crossed wires.

6 weeks until Magaluf, still...

Don't panic until it's 6 days away. Six hours pack your brown shorts.

Guest Col city fan

Signed off work for 3 weeks with White finger. Going to be so bored for the next 3 weeks.

I was there a few weeks ago mate.

It got so bad I found myself looking forward to 'Dickinsons Real Deal'

:o

lol

Mixed very mixed.

The missis is pathetic. I drove out to Loughborough last nigh to meet some mates who'd been out all day. Had a brilliant time and ended up having a brilliant night. Had to crash out at my mates (ended up kipping in his garden) and came home this morning.she's fuming. Ive been struggling at home big time recently. Dads ill and it's putting a strain on me to see them struggling together. Mums got visibly older as she's stupid enough to try and carry on pleasing everyone and keeping commitments as well as looking after my dad. I help as much as I can but often work away so it's hard. My brothers in oz til August though he may be cutting his trip shorter to come home and help out. Tbh I need him here big time to share my burden.

Anyway, got a bit emotional about all this whilst in this garden what with being fathers day. Finally decided to actually open up to my missis about it n how ive been feeling to get told to '**** off' the above was the reason for me going overboard last night but she just thinks it's an excuse. She constantly goes through my phone so had no hesitation earlier in doing the same to find she'd ridiculed what I'd told her to her mate. Now at this point my missis is coming across a as a bitch but she's actually usually lovely.

There is no talking to her, I'm getting the silenttreatment today apart from snidey comments about whether I'd pulled last night.

Combine that with the **** up on my bathroom fan Im feeling seriously down today