Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Found out today that one of the Art teachers at the school I work at went out with Trevor Benjamin for 2 years including when he left Cambridge to join City.

She dumped him as apparently he was an absolutely lovely bloke but thick as too short planks - as I've kind of always expected.

She wasn't the woman who was on a tv program about real footballers girlfriends was she?

It shown footage at Filbert Street when she was in the crowd and he was getting a load of abuse.

She wasn't the woman who was on a tv program about real footballers girlfriends was she?

It shown footage at Filbert Street when she was in the crowd and he was getting a load of abuse.

Don't think so mate. She never mentioned it anyway. I've not seen it myself although it could have been. She's actually quite a big girl - not someone you'd expect to be a WAG to be brutally honest!

The power button on my phone is stuck and since it's a touchscreen, this is bad news. :(

I've put a couple of drops of appliance oil from my electric shaver around the button in the hopes it will unstick the button. I thought this is a risk worth taking since if the power button is damaged, it's pretty much unusable.

I'll find out in the morning if it's worked. :fc:

Guest MattP

Back in England after a crazy weekend in Paris. Awful trying to get out a foreign country after losinf your phone, passport and wallet whilst hungover.

Plus side I can relax watching Ascot today and fingers crossed over to Edgbaston Sunday.

Back in England after a crazy weekend in Paris. Awful trying to get out a foreign country after losinf your phone, passport and wallet whilst hungover.

Plus side I can relax watching Ascot today and fingers crossed over to Edgbaston Sunday.

what are your thoughts on Paris Matt?  Seems have gone downhill over the past 20 years.

Humblebrag.

Guest MattP

what are your thoughts on Paris Matt? Seems have gone downhill over the past 20 years.

Central ans South lovely. North a massive dump

Similar to London. Love the culture though. Stylish.

Para. I wasn't thinking anything like humblebrag at the time.

Been there done that. It's grim isn't it?

Seriously. Living off eggs, cooked meats and tea. I'd murder for a twix and I'm not even a fat bastard. Dinner ain't so bad cos I can still murder a steak or some fish but lunch at work? Ugh.

What's actually bugging me most is a lack of anything nice to drink. I hate water.

Eating bland crap all day would be far more tolerable with a coke, some orange juice or a beer to wash it down!!

Diet coke? No carbs in them bad boys.

It's been explained to me that I can't have diet coke or coke zero because I'm supposed to entirely avoid processed food stuffs. I do trust the person that gave me this diet plan but I can't say I bothered to double check myself.

I just went "how hard can that be?" and dived in.

... FML.

It's been explained to me that I can't have diet coke or coke zero because I'm supposed to entirely avoid processed food stuffs. I do trust the person that gave me this diet plan but I can't say I bothered to double check myself.

I just went "how hard can that be?" and dived in.

... FML.

Wow this sounds like a broscience heavy diet plan mate. Are you trying to lose or gain weight?

What's actually bugging me most is a lack of anything nice to drink. I hate water.

Yeah, I get you there. I started to try and drink more water (which I do now) because I feel I drink too much soft drinks which aren't good for you really.

Wow this sounds like a broscience heavy diet plan mate. Are you trying to lose or gain weight?

Lose asap.

I've been really quite lazy for the last couple of years and my fitness has slipped. I'll never be fat in the strictest sense, which is a blessing. But I'm carrying a bit more bulk than I'm used to and I've been feeling a bit rough inside for a couple of months.

The plan I've had suggested is to diet like this for three to four days (I'm doing four) and then to return to a normal, balanced diet for three days combined with harder exercise.

I'm no dietician so it could all be a con by the science sounded sturdy when it was explained to me.